Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Nephew wedding clothing

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 18 2023, 3:45 pm
A neighbor asked me what she should put her children (little, tweens, and teens) in for nephew's wedding - not gowns. If not gowns, I don't know. What do you think - there really isn't much between gowns and shabbos for kids and teens? Should she just do their regular shabbos and make their hair fancy? Is there something between (I think she said she can't spend more than $120 per kid)? And what about for her - budget max for her is $200?

mom24.7

Post Thu, May 18 2023, 5:10 pm
Party type dress. Tulle etc.

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, May 18 2023, 5:11 pm
Tulle or lace shabbos outfit is nice but even regular with hair made is totally acceptable

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 18 2023, 11:10 pm
Thanks. Where can you find tulle and lace dresses for kids and teens that are tznius?

amother
Leaf

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 2:38 am
Ali or shein.

mushkamothers

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 3:07 am
Amazon (comes from China) - search for little girl bridesmaids dresses
Kidichic started making

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 8:09 am
ok, I see for little girls - but what about teens? I would imagine they are not wearing frilly flower girl dresses

mushkamothers

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 8:50 am
Long flowy maxi dresses for teens especially if it's this time of year. Easier to find jewish but it will be in dept stores or Amazon too if you look around

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 6:24 pm
so do you think the little girls will be good in more gownyish looking dresses with tulle etc and the older ones in fancy shabbos dresses (in the frum stores in her price range it isn't going to be very gown looking, just pretty patterned shabbos)???

amother
Opal

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 7:34 pm
My older girls wore fancier Shabbos dresses. My younger girls wore this Fairy Girl Flower Girl Dress Tulle Chiffon Junior Bridesmaid Dresses for Wedding Party Pageant Aline Black https://a.co/d/6byRIKL

mushkamothers

Post Fri, May 19 2023, 7:35 pm
amother OP wrote:
so do you think the little girls will be good in more gownyish looking dresses with tulle etc and the older ones in fancy shabbos dresses (in the frum stores in her price range it isn't going to be very gown looking, just pretty patterned shabbos)???

I don't really get this whole thread because it depends on her style and family and color scheme and how close she is etc. but there's tons of options.

like this is $69 and doesn't look too much like a robe.
https://www.amazon.com/Ever-Pr.....DV9/r
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics