Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ENT for dizziness recommendation?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 09 2023, 7:32 pm
I'm looking for an ENT recommendation for dizziness in Brooklyn.

amother
Maple

Post Tue, May 09 2023, 7:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
I'm looking for an ENT recommendation for dizziness in Brooklyn.

I've literally been living this for three months. Seeing a new doc in downtown bklyn tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes. This is my third doctor for this issue..hope it helps.

amother
Darkblue

Post Tue, May 09 2023, 8:57 pm
Please post if you find someone. My mom is dealing with this for years.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 09 2023, 10:20 pm
amother Maple wrote:
I've literally been living this for three months. Seeing a new doc in downtown bklyn tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes. This is my third doctor for this issue..hope it helps.
Refuah shlaimah. Hope it goes well. Please let me know how it went.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 10 2023, 8:04 pm
amother Maple wrote:
How was the visit?

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, May 10 2023, 8:07 pm
Not a neurologist?

chocolate moose

Post Wed, May 10 2023, 8:34 pm
I see anna aronzon in lower manhattan.

amother
Pear

Post Wed, May 10 2023, 10:16 pm
I was experiencing dizziness. Saw a Vestibular Physical Therapist. They have specific training not just regular PT. It ended up being unilateral vestibular hypofunction. A nerve got damaged from some kind of sinus issue not clear. Was able to correct the issue with eye exercises 3 times daily for a couple of months. Really thankful that it was identified.

Saw a Vestibular PT, specific eye exercises

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 6:52 pm
amother Pear wrote:
I was experiencing dizziness. Saw a Vestibular Physical Therapist. They have specific training not just regular PT. It ended up being unilateral vestibular hypofunction. A nerve got damaged from some kind of sinus issue not clear. Was able to correct the issue with eye exercises 3 times daily for a couple of months. Really thankful that it was identified.
who did you go to and what kind of exercises did she do?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 6:52 pm
amother Maple wrote:
did you go to the dr? How was it?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 16 2023, 8:22 pm
maple, you never came back to update the post

amother
Rainbow

Post Tue, May 16 2023, 9:41 pm
Anyone have dizziness/lightheartedness before or during period? Been to many dr without success

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 17 2023, 10:34 am
amother Rainbow wrote:
Anyone have dizziness/lightheartedness before or during period? Been to many dr without success

Are you low in iron?

miami85

Post Wed, May 17 2023, 10:37 am
I had a dizziness issue about 6 years ago. I was told it was probably due to "crystals in my ear canal". My PA taught me something called the Epley maneuver--which is a chiropractic method, but you can do it at home, and it resolved.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 21 2023, 12:01 am
miami85 wrote:
I had a dizziness issue about 6 years ago. I was told it was probably due to "crystals in my ear canal". My PA taught me something called the Epley maneuver--which is a chiropractic method, but you can do it at home, and it resolved.
Tried this but it didn't help. Do you have a dr you can recommend?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 10:39 pm
bump if maple sees this

amother
Pear

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 8:52 am
Find a Vestibular Physical Therapist. They can be very helpful with diagnosing and treating. Otherwise you may want to see a neurologist.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 9:15 am
amother Pear wrote:
Find a Vestibular Physical Therapist. They can be very helpful with diagnosing and treating. Otherwise you may want to see a neurologist.

Can you recommend a vestibular pt in Brooklyn?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries