Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Best bras/fitter for fuller size bust 38jj

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 12:17 pm
Can anyone link bras that are good for bigger size bust or recommend good place to be fitted.

I am in brooklyn but would travel little out for this.

In the past I had excellent experience with Cristal in a Manhattan, but shes no longer worker there. If anyone knows whom I am talking about and if she is a fitter in a different place please please let me know. She used to fit me so well and I looked so good.

Since then I havent had good luck the other places I have tried in Brooklyn. I am very hard to fit to look okay.

Please share your experience either of link or a fitter as I am desperate.

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 12:20 pm
I’m also a very hard size to fit.
Myself lingerie has good fitters.
I went to the store in lakewood but I heard good things about the Brooklyn store too.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 1:49 pm
amother Mimosa wrote:
I’m also a very hard size to fit.
Myself lingerie has good fitters.
I went to the store in lakewood but I heard good things about the Brooklyn store too.

Thank you for your response. Did you use a specific fitter? I didnt like how I was fitted in Brooklyn. I was given Elomi 40k and I looked extremely pointy and huge.

All tips appreciated.

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 1:52 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you for your response. Did you use a specific fitter? I didnt like how I was fitted in Brooklyn. I was given Elomi 40k and I looked extremely pointy and huge.

All tips appreciated.

Yes, there is an exceptional fitter in the lakewood store but I don’t know her name. I can try to find out. If you end up coming here before I find out, I can describe her.

mha3484

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 1:52 pm
The best fit I have gotten for my 38 DD size was Nordstrom. I felt like they really knew how to measure, and when they didn't have what I wanted in store they shipped it me for no extra charge.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 2:48 pm
I am a 38h and had a great experience at fashion fit in new square. Orchard Corsets in the Lower East Side is also very good, but I haven’t been there in quite a few years…

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 2:50 pm
amother Mimosa wrote:
Yes, there is an exceptional fitter in the lakewood store but I don’t know her name. I can try to find out. If you end up coming here before I find out, I can describe her.

Thank you so much yes if you can please find out I would appreciate it. Its worth for me to make the drive for this.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 2:51 pm
mha3484 wrote:
The best fit I have gotten for my 38 DD size was Nordstrom. I felt like they really knew how to measure, and when they didn't have what I wanted in store they shipped it me for no extra charge.

Thank you, any specific location or fitter?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 2:52 pm
amother Honeydew wrote:
I am a 38h and had a great experience at fashion fit in new square. Orchard Corsets in the Lower East Side is also very good, but I haven’t been there in quite a few years…

Thank you, any particular fitter at fashion fit?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics