Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Newborn photographer

tryingmybest100

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 5:02 pm
Looking for recommendations for a newborn photographer who comes to the house and is not too expensive.

sygirl

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 5:19 pm
Cynthia Irons is in that area and comes to the house for newborn shoots or will meet you at a park for family shoots. Very inexpensive. You can find her on Instagram @timelessmemoriespics 7329968785

tryingmybest100

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 11:24 pm
Thanks. Does anyone have any other leads?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 5:16 am
Bumping up this thread. Anyone have a recommendation for a newborn photograph that is reasonable price
Thanks

amother
Hawthorn

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 7:18 am
Esther Weisberg in oak and vine is incredible and very reasonable. She has a website where you can see her stunning work. http://estherweisbergphotography.com

amother
Beige

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 8:34 am
amother Hawthorn wrote:
Esther Weisberg in oak and vine is incredible and very reasonable. She has a website where you can see her stunning work. http://estherweisbergphotography.com

She takes stunning pictures but how is $500 for a mini session reasonable?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 8:39 am
amother Beige wrote:

500? That’s insane lol
Anyone have any other recommendations?

Mama!

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 9:00 am
Devorah Kurtz (big shots photography) not sure her married name is beyond amazing!!! She’s pricey but so worth it! Used her by 2 of my kids in Monsey now she’s moved to Lakewood. She has an endless amount of patience and really makes you feel like your baby is the cutest baby she’s ever seen Wink

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 9:05 am
Newborn photography is extremely time consuming and difficult. The shoot itself is 3 hours and the editing takes many hours. Also everything gets washed and the set ups are time consuming too. If you don’t want to pay someone for their time take on your phone. 500 is reasonable considering the work. I bet none of you work for less once you break down the cost.

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 9:12 am
Tzipora mack is amazing and very reasonable.

amother
Mayflower

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 9:18 am
amother Clematis wrote:
Newborn photography is extremely time consuming and difficult. The shoot itself is 3 hours and the editing takes many hours. Also everything gets washed and the set ups are time consuming too. If you don’t want to pay someone for their time take on your phone. 500 is reasonable considering the work. I bet none of you work for less once you break down the cost.

I’ve had multiple newborn photo shoots for $395. The photographer doesn’t have to apologize to anyone for her prices, because she’s that good. I would never pay $500- and I still get adorable newborn shots.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 9:49 am
amother Beige wrote:

Mini session is $225. You get two pictures and every additional Picture is $75. Unless she went up since I used her a few weeks ago…

amother
Midnight

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 11:10 am
amother Clematis wrote:
The photographer that goes around in the hospital gave me a digital file with like 20 pictures and I paid less than $200. Pictures are top top quality, several poses, edited and all.

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 11:12 am
amother Midnight wrote:
The photographer that goes around in the hospital gave me a digital file with like 20 pictures and I paid less than $200. Pictures are top top quality.

They do it for practice while they are learning the trade and the hospital sets the price. While those pictures are ok and beautiful memories of your babies, it’s not remotely the same quality as the photographer linked.

amother
Midnight

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 12:49 pm
amother Clematis wrote:
They do it for practice while they are learning the trade and the hospital sets the price. While those pictures are ok and beautiful memories of your babies, it’s not remotely the same quality as the photographer linked.
the photographer I had in hospital is absolutely not doing it for practice. It was top quality- just as those who charge $800. I know the line and work in the field. I know others who feel the same about the pictures they got in hospital, so it wasn't just that it was a one time thing that I lucked out.

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 2:24 pm
amother Midnight wrote:
the photographer I had in hospital is absolutely not doing it for practice. It was top quality- just as those who charge $800. I know the line and work in the field. I know others who feel the same about the pictures they got in hospital, so it wasn't just that it was a one time thing that I lucked out.

Of course they are. They make $12 an hour the hospital takes most of the cost. No one who has skills wastes time on that.

amother
Midnight

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 3:16 pm
I disagree but ok, they are. But the end result is top of the line.

amother
Sage

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 4:48 pm
amother Midnight wrote:
I disagree but ok, they are. But the end result is top of the line.

Does the photographer who did your hospital photos have an online portfolio? I'd love to see her work. I've never seen top of the line photography done in hospitals

amother
Begonia

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 9:30 pm
saw this on a neighborhood chat recently
Adina Fischberg 732-642-9608
https://www.adinafishberg.com/
newborn special for May $75
her regular pricing is$125-$215 depending on how long of a session you want
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries