Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Flatbush playgroup last day of school

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 12:35 am
I've had it...
Playgroup morahs picking and choosing days off based on what's better for them... When is your playgroup child's last day?? Mine is June 16, because why not? The parents will just have to figure out what to do with their dear children for half of June. Maybe parents should only pay for half of June then?!?!! Yes, I'm very mad Twisted Evil

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 5:02 am
amother OP wrote:
I've had it...
Playgroup morahs picking and choosing days off based on what's better for them... When is your playgroup child's last day?? Mine is June 16, because why not? The parents will just have to figure out what to do with their dear children for half of June. Maybe parents should only pay for half of June then?!?!! Yes, I'm very mad Twisted Evil

That is early! Most playgroups run on a school schedule. The schools I know are finishing between the 20th and 22nd.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 7:17 am
What does school calendar say?
Most playgroup I know follow school calendar. They don't make up their own.

As upsetting as it is and I totally understand you, there are only 2 extra days of playgroup between the 16 and the 20th when most ends.

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 7:21 am
My playgroup morah also does whatever she feels like, not in Flatbush. They have us over a barrel and they know it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries