Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What type of bags are ppl wearing to Simcha's these days?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 12:11 pm
didn't attend a Simcha in a while and just wondering what ppl are wearing these days.
is something like this in?
https://www.shein.co.uk/Crocod.....ode=1

or any links to shein or ali would be a huge help
thanks

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 12:34 pm
That looks much too big, and a little too plain. It’s fine for a morning bris or and afternoon engagement or bat mitzvah but for an evening affair in a hall with music and dancing you want something just big enough to hold your cell phone and a key or a tissue, and something with a little glitter, maybe in a more interesting color.

cnc

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 12:42 pm
amother Foxglove wrote:
That looks much too big, and a little too plain. It’s fine for a morning bris or and afternoon engagement or bat mitzvah but for an evening affair in a hall with music and dancing you want something just big enough to hold your cell phone and a key or a tissue, and something with a little glitter, maybe in a more interesting color.

I've had many simchas this year and this seems to be the standard size for an evening bag. It's not particularly my taste but the size is definitely fine.

taketwo

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 1:09 pm
amother Foxglove wrote:

I disagree. Though it may be community dependent. Glitter is tacky. Black may not be the current trendiest color but is still classic enough to work. The one linked is a great size and does have a classy look.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 1:34 pm
No glitter!!!

imaima

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 2:42 pm
I like the look of this bag.
It may go with many outfits.
I don’t agree that it’s too big, it is small enough for a wedding
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics