Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Bereshith playgroup / 3K program

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 9:17 am
If you have any info on this program/school, could you please share?

amother
Lightyellow

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 9:45 am
My child is there now.
We love it!

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 9:48 am
Thanks! Is it warm and loving? Do they teach aleph bais / parsha? Is it completely free through the 3K funding?

(Asking because I applied through the 3K site but didn't know anything about it ... and got placed into it. Smile )

amother
Lightyellow

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 9:53 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks! Is it warm and loving? Do they teach aleph bais / parsha? Is it completely free through the 3K funding?

(Asking because I applied through the 3K site but didn't know anything about it ... and got placed into it. Smile )

The Morahs this year seem great.
They do learn alef beis and parsha. They sometimes have show and tell for the alef beis. They mostly learn parsha when it's bereshis and shemos parshios.... Otherwise it's too complicated for them so they focus on the Yom tov coming up.

It's not completely free because the Jewish education is not covered by the government so you have to pay around $300 a month I think.
Unless you bring your kid a little later in the morning. Then it's free (officially the first hour or something is dedicated for Jewish education, but they obviously do other stuff during the day too.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries