Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Photoshop help

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 12:33 pm
Anyone here a Baki in photoshop?
I saw a youtube video of a guy who explained how to generate AI inside of photoshop - by selecting and a generator prompt comes up and you type in anything and it places it inside your photo with the correct lighting and all.

I tried it out with my photoshop and after some playing around I realised that it's on the beta version of photoshop.

I downloaded the beta version but firstly it's not opening? and also I have so many q's: do they work hand in hand or two separate programs? what is Photoshop beta version?
I'm just confused.

mushkamothers

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 12:40 pm
Ha I saw that too. Is it photoshop on the cc app?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 4:02 am
yes its on the cloud but its not the regular photoshop - its the beta version

amother
Oatmeal

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 4:28 am
It's in the beta mode means they're not done and it's still in development but they're letting us use it with that understanding.

(Note that ime after I downloaded I still needed to update the app before it works)

Onajourney7

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 7:34 am
amother OP wrote:
Anyone here a Baki in photoshop?
I saw a youtube video of a guy who explained how to generate AI inside of photoshop - by selecting and a generator prompt comes up and you type in anything and it places it inside your photo with the correct lighting and all.

I tried it out with my photoshop and after some playing around I realised that it's on the beta version of photoshop.

I downloaded the beta version but firstly it's not opening? and also I have so many q's: do they work hand in hand or two separate programs? what is Photoshop beta version?
I'm just confused.

It’s a separate app but works hand in hand. Meaning when you open photoshop beta, you can not have open your regular photoshop. If you’re a photographer pm me and I’ll help you figure out how to transfer your actions to your photoshop beta. Make sure your have ps 2023 and make sure it’s updated.

amother
Oatmeal

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 8:36 am
Onajourney7 wrote:
It’s a separate app but works hand in hand. Meaning when you open photoshop beta, you can not have open your regular photoshop. If you’re a photographer pm me and I’ll help you figure out how to transfer your actions to your photoshop beta. Make sure your have ps 2023 and make sure it’s updated.

You can definitely run ps2023 and beta at the same time.

Onajourney7

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 8:37 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:

Please enlighten me, I’ve tried it several times.

amother
Thistle

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 8:54 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:

Why would you need to though?

amother
Oatmeal

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 8:57 am
Onajourney7 wrote:
Please enlighten me, I’ve tried it several times.

They're both open on my computer right now

(I have a Mac, not sure if that matters)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics