Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Michele watch owners please help me out

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 8:58 am
I am trying to buy a Michele watch on Poshmark or therealreal, but there are a lot of fakes and inconsistencies out there. I tried googling “how to spot a fake Michele watch”, but I am coming up with many conflicting bits of information.

I know a lot of ladies here have Michelle watches. Can you all help me please? I’m specifically looking at the Urban Mini or regular Urban but it’s probably the same answer regardless of the style.

These are my questions:
- On the face of the watch on the bottom, does it say “swiss” or “swiss movement”? (Many of the resellers intentionally blur the bottom so people can’t see it, obviously, I’m not considering these!).
- What does the back of the watch have on it? Just the word Michele or an M and W?

If you have the patience to take a picture, I would really appreciate it as well!

Bonus points if somebody has the urban, would you be kind enough to take a picture of the watch on your wrist so I could see it for size?

amother
Gray

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 9:38 am
I don’t know if this helps you, I have the serein it says on face bottom Swiss movement and in the back it says Michele

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 9:41 am
amother Gray wrote:
I don’t know if this helps you, I have the serein it says on face bottom Swiss movement and in the back it says Michele

Super helpful, thanks! The more input the better. And beautiful watch!

rkay

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 9:55 am
I have the Sydney. It says swiss movement on the bottom

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 10:02 am
rkay wrote:
I have the Sydney. It says swiss movement on the bottom

Thanks! What does the back have? (Also, wow stunning!!)

rkay

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 10:04 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks! What does the back have? (Also, wow stunning!!)

The word Michele twice in an arch on both sides of the circle.

writinggirl

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 10:34 am
OP, is there a watch station near you? They have past season authentic Michele watches for great prices. I bought a diamond framed Michele for around 500.00- originally it was 2500. It helps to go around a holiday like July 4 where they give additional percentages off the entire store.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 12:20 pm
writinggirl wrote:
OP, is there a watch station near you? They have past season authentic Michele watches for great prices. I bought a diamond framed Michele for around 500.00- originally it was 2500. It helps to go around a holiday like July 4 where they give additional percentages off the entire store.

No. Not that I know of, but the watch I’m looking at sells for $500 at Nordstrom rack and it is between 200 and 300 on Poshmark and therealreel so… but everything I’m seeing on Poshmark are fakes I think.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 5:01 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics