Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
24six Jewish music app

Junee

Post Mon, May 29 2023, 6:45 pm
Anyone out there have the 24six music app and device? I've got Spotify ATM but would like my kids to be able to search for music they want , and not to always have to ask my permission to use my phone to select Jewish songs on Spotify.
I'd like to know how up to date it is? All new releases? Also is there a good variety of all singers (nissim black, gad elbaz, other Israeli singers) or just the typical ones(shwekey, fried, shapiro) etc?
All help much appreciated!

Junee

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 3:19 am
Bump

TWAB

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 3:29 am
Also would like to know

Iymnok

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 4:07 am
There is a long thread on it.
We are very happy with the app and device.

OBnursemom

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 6:56 am
Briefly, I see Akiva, Ishay Ribo, Itzik Dadya, Gad Elbaz, Chaim Israel, Nehorai Arieli and the like. It has new releases right away. Eli Marcus released an album within the past week, and itโ€™s on there. Nissim Black is there too. I have the app on my phone and the solo device on preorder for my kids to share.

OBnursemom

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 7:30 am
Iymnok wrote:
There is a long thread on it.
We are very happy with the app and device.

The long thread talks mostly about the app, the new device, and the ban. Very little content about actual music.

Bubbles77

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 7:43 am
Yes there's a lot of music on it of all different types. Full range from classics, chassidish nigunim etc to young singers with trendy style english songs. Has stuff in more pop/camp/dance style and emotional/slower/chill style. We really like it.
It doesn't have every single song or artist, but close.

Junee

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 7:52 am
Thanks so much for all your replies! I Think this completes my survey and will go ahead and order Smile

chili-n-cholent

Post Tue, May 30 2023, 9:56 am
Junee wrote:
Thanks so much for all your replies! I Think this completes my survey and will go ahead and order Smile

I remember when I asked I heard Hanan ben Ari is not on it, dunno if that makes a diff to you.
From my research there's the app and two diff players, one with video & podcast and a new one with music only.
For the players you still need to pay a monthly fee to have an account besides for the actual cost of the device.

blessedflower

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 4:24 pm
I really enjoy the new Zing app. It's a new update from jewishmusic.fm and it works super ๐Ÿ‘Œ
They have a huge variety of children music and for whoever has premium can connect that account to 3 devices.
We love it

seeker

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 4:57 pm
Are you able to make and share playlists on this like you do with Spotify or Amazon music?

blessedflower

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 12:08 pm
seeker wrote:
Are you able to make and share playlists on this like you do with Spotify or Amazon music?

if you have premium you can make playlist, if you don't have premium you can't, if you have premium you can see the lyrics and booklet of the album (not all albums have it yet). Also all new releases are the first few weeks available only for those that have a premium account. It's just 20 shekels a month, or 7 dollars a month (I think)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars