Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Sadkin diet

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 11:05 pm
Anyone done this?

amother
Geranium

Post Wed, May 31 2023, 11:24 pm
I’ve done it, had a lot of friends do it, and I used worked there for a long time

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 9:20 am
I worked there for a while, I saw a lot of people who did it successfully. My mil was very successful on it.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 9:25 am
All you need to do is drink milk and eat onions. And put balls behind your ears.

amother
Cinnamon

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 10:31 am
I know someone who did it and lost a TON. But after thr initial drastic dieting phase was over, he couldn't maintain his weight and a few years later he regained everything.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 10:45 am
amother Cinnamon wrote:
I know someone who did it and lost a TON. But after thr initial drastic dieting phase was over, he couldn't maintain his weight and a few years later he regained everything.

If it took a few years to regain, that’s about as good as you’re going to get.
Do you know of a diet that allows you to keep off the weight for decades after stopping to diet??

amother
Grape

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 11:15 am
I went on the Fast Metabolism Diet and bh am keeping my weight off. Another healthier and more balanced than the Sadkin Diet.

I also know someone who tried it, lost beautifully and then regained everything plus.

amother
Lightblue

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 11:18 am
I was told not to try this diet if I would like to have kids in the near future. The drastic lack of food can mess your cycles badly.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 11:33 am
amother Grape wrote:
I went on the Fast Metabolism Diet and bh am keeping my weight off. Another healthier and more balanced than the Sadkin Diet.

I also know someone who tried it, lost beautifully and then regained everything plus.

Do you mean you stopped the Fast Metabolism diet years ago, and have still maintained your weight? Or are you still on the plan?

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 12:34 pm
my relative developed colitis from it, the deprivation to her system messed her up really badly

amother
NeonYellow

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 12:51 pm
I lost nicely on it butat one point the lack of food got to me and I gained back+..I know a lot of ppl that did it dont know anyone that kept it off!

Alwaysmiling

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 1:02 pm
I have a few family members who tried it. Its very hard and lots of commitment needed but even the ones who lost nicely gained it ALL back.
deprivation doesnt work.
anther vote for Fast metabolism diet.

amother
DarkGray

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 4:26 pm
I was on it. You will feel really deprived on this diet. Some days it's only milk and yogurts. Some days only veggies/fruit and not all are allowed. I don't exactly remember the details. All I know is it's not sustainable and I gained everything back once I started eating plus

amother
Begonia

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 4:37 pm
A very close family member did it, she lost her period , got it back a few years later but not fully and has been struggling with fertility. I would say STAY AWAY.
The best diet is eating healthy and moving more. Weight loss should be gradual not drastic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise