Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Cybex mios 3, anybody have it? Feedback pls

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 5:55 pm
Trying to decide if I should ditch the whole bugaboo hype and just go for the cybex mios 3. Want to hear how ppl like it so far

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 6:32 pm
Check out thestrollerworkshop on YouTube. He explains why you shouldn’t get it. The reviews on Amazon where not good as well.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 9:39 pm
He didn't say anything to terrible about it

Lani8753567

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 12:43 pm
I have the Cybex mios - just not what number but if it helps I bought it about a year and a half ago. I have only good things to say I'm extremely happy.
It folds very easily and compact, very easy to assemble with one hand ( with your baby in the other), very easy to toggle between front facing and rear facing. The basket underneath is okay it's not very large but it works okay for me. The first couple months I used to snap my car seat directly into the base of the carriage or use the bassinet attachment.
If you're using this carriage for everyday Street walking I'm not sure how comfortable it is like it doesn't have air tires). If it's for indoor/groceries/in and out of car type of thing then it's perfectly fine!

If you have any specific questions I'll be happy to answer!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 7:52 am
I it durable like if my other kids will play around with bar etc will it break quickly?

Also the seat looks little weird on the sides like the baby could jut fall right out. Whats your say on that?

Thank you for anwering
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics