Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Bais Yaakov Ateres Miriam High School

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 11:28 am
Does anyone know the name and/or contact information for Bais Yaakov Ateres Miriam's high school? Bonus points if you can tell me who is in charge of admissions/who to speak to if we are trying to apply.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 11:57 am
Hi.. I would suggest just to call Ohr Naava and ask whomever picks up the phone..
Hatzlocha 🥰

amother
Marigold

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 12:00 pm
613mitzvahgirl wrote:
Hi.. I would suggest just to call Ohr Naava and ask whomever picks up the phone..
Hatzlocha 🥰

Ohr Naava? In Brooklyn? What’s the connection to Bais Yaakov Ateres miriam?

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 12:09 pm
Hi.. Ateres Miriam is the high school and Ohr Naava is the seminary 😍

amother
Offwhite

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 12:12 pm
613mitzvahgirl wrote:
Hi.. Ateres Miriam is the high school and Ohr Naava is the seminary 😍

She’s referring to ateres Miriam in far rockaway. Just call the regular office number you can get in google.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 12:16 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
She’s referring to ateres Miriam in far rockaway. Just call the regular office number you can get in google.

Yes, this is the school I was referring to. Guess I'll just call the elementary school and hopefully they'll have the phone number for the high school.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 5:41 pm
Did anyone catch their musical production last Sunday night? I heard it was amazing! It was the first production and just ninth and tenth graders (the school only has grades 9 and 10)-

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 11:36 pm
Hi 👋 my daughter is in their 10th grade. She’s extremely happy it’s a fantastic school for a certain type of girl. Their HS is now in Hewlett but they are renting a shul but they hope to be in a new building next fall in the 5 towns area. ( not FR) The gatekeeper is the principal Mrs Sokoloff you basically have to get past her to get accepted.

amother
Pear

Post Sun, Mar 17 2024, 12:34 am
Where does the high school
Stand with all the drama that the elementary school is going through now. I am a parent in the elementary school and my understanding is that both schools together are financially one institution.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics