Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Anyone tried the Ali specials wigs? Need guidance

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 1:03 pm
Specifically the lace one https://m.aliexpress.com/item/.....Msite

Is it worth it? I need a weekday wig (not a fall) so that I don’t ruin my real wig that I spent over 2500 on… I’m in Israel so things get oxidized really fast I dont want to invest in another wig for every day that I know will get ruined.
Any advice? I can have things ship to the US too so if anyone has leads!

amother
Navyblue

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 7:47 pm
amother Vermilion wrote:
https://ali-plus.com/product/synthetic-wig/
https://ali-plus.com/product/s.....-wig/

Is it just me, but do these wigs get knotty so fast? I bought a couple of these types and they never last...

amother
Jean

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 8:52 am
I bought one, but I never wore it. The hair looks ok, but it's very shiny in a fake way, and the lace front needs work. I have a friend who wears them. She has experience with wigs, so she makes it work for her. She bought a special synthetic wig brush, and she doesn't bother washing it bc then the hair gets really bad. When it gets knotty she just gives it a trim. She wears it until it's too short to cut anymore, and then she buys a new one.

amother
Cadetblue

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 8:54 am
I bought one. It’s horrible. In pics looks decent. I figured it would be perfect for spending day in park with sprinklers and not get my good wigs ruined. I never wore it. It’s like a Purim sheitel. Don’t waste your money.

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 9:14 am
Try Chelsey Smith Cosmetics.. she makes great synthetic wigs that don't get knotty super fast, look natural, and aren't usually more than 100$

youngmother6

Post Mon, Jul 03 2023, 11:09 am
If you’re in Israel go to Ramot wigs! I got a beautiful wig there for 2,500 shekel. She orders them from Ali but this way you get to see them in person and choose which is best for you.

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Jul 05 2023, 11:06 pm
youngmother6 wrote:
If you’re in Israel go to Ramot wigs! I got a beautiful wig there for 2,500 shekel. She orders them from Ali but this way you get to see them in person and choose which is best for you.

Where is she located?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels