Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Seminary-Style Classes Over Zoom - For Women Of All Ages!

Yael

Post Sat, Jun 03 2023, 10:40 pm
Join a community of women connected to Torah!

Livnos gives women access to high-level, substantive Torah classes. The program enables women to mature in their approach to learning Torah and to deepen their understanding of Torah Hashkafah.

All classes take place over Zoom.

Course topics include: Decoding Midrash, Foundations of Mussar, Halachic Principles in Torah Stories, Fundamental Principles of Learning Rashi, Torah and Science, Chazon Ish's Emunah u'Bitachon, Two Personality Types in the Torah Literature, Ta'amei haMikra as Commentary, Critical Thinking in Halacha, Tanach Through the Slabodka Lens, and Shulchan Aruch l'Middos v'De'os.

Teachers are world-class Roshei Yeshiva and Rebbeim in seminaries and yeshivas in Eretz Yisrael and America. Teachers include Rav Yitzchak Breitowitz, who is a renowned speaker and Rav of Kehillas Ohr Somayach at Ohr Somayach in Yerushalayim, Rav Yitzchak Shurin, who is the Rosh Midrasha at Midreshet Rachel V'Chaya and the grandson of Rav Yaakov Kamenetsky zt"l, Rav Yisrael Herczeg, who is the translator of the ArtScroll Rashi and author of many seforim on Rashi, Rav Yitzchak Feigenbaum, who is the founder of multiple Torah institutions around the world, including Yeshivat Darche Noam (Shapell's) and Tiferes Bais Yaakov in Toronto, Rav Shimon Green, who was the founding Rosh Yeshiva in Bircas HaTorah in Yerushalayim and who most recently served as Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshivas HaTurim in Phoenix, AZ, and Rav Avraham Peretz Friedman, author of many seforim, including Marital Intimacy and Setting a Table for Two.

Visit www.Livnos.com/courses to find more information or to register for classes.

Contact Office@Livnos.com with any questions.

Check out these sample classes - www.livnos.com/sample-classes

Join our WhatsApp group to receive updates about upcoming courses and events - https://chat.whatsapp.com/IzR3.....tqGCo
--

"I said it before - I am so appreciative for Livnos. It's really something special!" -- H.G.

"This is a great program, and I’m really glad I get to participate!" -- S.L.

"Amazing, high-quality classes and teachers!" -- R.P.

"This is a great program! I appreciate the easy access to the recordings so I can make up the classes I miss." -- T.G.

Sponsored Post

ShirahShiraleh

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 10:13 am
This sounds great! I will have a look at the details and will probably sign up. Thank you!

Cressel

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 12:21 pm
It's cool that they offer college credit for taking the courses!

Saladmrs

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 4:28 pm
Great classes! It’s rare to find high-level classes for women. I’ve learnt a lot from Livnos and can vouch that these classes change how I view Torah learning. Light inspirational shuirim are great but deeper text-based classes bring my learning and understanding of Torah to a new level. Excited for the upcoming classes

yelli

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 2:41 pm
Fall class registration is now open. You can find more info at Livnos.com/courses
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics