Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
If you are happy with your robotic vacuum/mop
Previous  1  2

Love this site

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 2:07 pm
I still use my Roborock S5 max over a year now. It does a 70% good job vacuuming and 30% washing. I’ve used it with and without the app. The app allows it to know better where it’s going so it’s more efficient and lets you adjust the settings. I can also specify any particular small area I need it to come clean. It’s not instead of a good cleaning but on the days in between when you want a quick job.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 7:02 pm
I have Roborock S5 I compared it to the S6 and S7 and there really isn't major differences. (Newer may have lower noise level, or slinger battery run etc, but no different features)

I love my Roborock however a couple disclaimers:

Robot vacuum do not take the place of full cleaning. It's good at keeping dirt, leaves, dust etc out however the house still needs a full cleaning weekly.

The mop features don't work well on many robots.

The app isn't needed however I did have to adjust the map setting to make no go zones for areas that it would consistently get stuck. It kept getting stuck on the feet of the baby bassinet so we made a no go zone. Without the app the robot would just keep getting stuck every time.

We have it on schedule to run daily while we're at work. A day that we didn't have it tun (ex wifi outage) we feel the difference

amother
Lightpink

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 7:31 pm
How can you use it without the app?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 7:40 pm
Thanks everyone!
I'll probably buy the roborock Q7 Max. Does anyone have it?

amother
Snapdragon

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 7:49 pm
amother Lightpink wrote:
How can you use it without the app?

You need it for the initial setup (and if wifi outages) and you can set a schedule in the app it should automatically run at a given time. Or there's a run button and it will start the cleanup.

In the app you can send it to specific areas or add no go zones

daffys

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 8:22 pm
I have an airrobo t9. It was very cheap and it doesnt do a perfect job but it works great for a nightly cleanup around the house.

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 8:32 pm
I've been looking to get a robot vac from costco as I feel like it's worth being able to return it if I'm not happy.
Has anybody had the Shark AI?

amother
Peachpuff

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 11:20 am
How long do they take? My issue is that I work from home in the morning, I run a playgroup so it would be little point having it on in the night, so I get to enjoy clean floors for half a minute! I either do my floors in the afternoon or early evening so I get to enjoy a clean tidy house for a bit before work starts again.

amother
Viola

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 11:44 am
Do you need to have wifi for it? Or is an app enough?

daffys

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 12:15 pm
mine needs wifi, app is not enough
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry