Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Iso day camp contact info in Loch Sheldrake or Hurleyville

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 9:57 am
DD is looking for a day camp job. Her peer group is at Sheldrake Hills but they didn't have an opening for her. Twin Bridges is not an option for us. Looking for any info about camps in that area that I can ask. Must be an environment where the counselors do not use smartphones.

amother
Anemone

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 10:32 am
Highland park bungalow colony camp in Woodridge is looking for counselors (they have a rule of only flip phones allowed in the counselor bungalow)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 11:08 am
Thanks but Woodridge is too far. I'd be willing to go beyond Sheldrake/hurleyville but not by that much. Maybe fallsburg/Woodbourne but past that I just can't commit to getting her there every morning.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 5:00 pm
Evening bump.

I'm so frustrated because I feel like I tried all the right things, every hope fell through, and I have no idea how to keep DD productively occupied Sad she needs structure!

fbmommy

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 6:20 pm
Camp Morris?
They offer transportation too

bsy

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 6:29 pm
Maybe tribeca?

amother
Tealblue

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 6:36 pm
Parkslope in Hurleyville

workingmom613

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 7:04 pm
There’s a chassidish special needs camp in woodbourne That may work Forgot the name small day camp

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 7:05 pm
We are looking for counselors for first half in our small day camp in Monticello (on the 42). Very frum and yeshivish crowd. Would that work for you?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 8:52 pm
Thank you all! Can you please please include phone numbers if you have? Somehow it's always so hard to find out these things in "the country." You need to know someone who knows... which I don't except maybe you here!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries