Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Best nail polish for 3 year old
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 7:32 am
Quick dry
Safe
Any options?

amother
Zinnia

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 7:37 am
None

See Jonbenet Ramsey

zaq

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 8:18 am
None.
If she insists, paint some beet juice on her fingers.

weasley

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 8:38 am
amother Zinnia wrote:
None

See Jonbenet Ramsey

Googled it and can't see any connection with nail polish??

weasley

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 8:40 am
My daughter absolutely loves when I put on her nail polish! I just use any regular quick drying drying polish.
I don't see any reason not to unless your child sucks and bites their fingers?!

hiitsme

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 8:52 am
weasley wrote:
Googled it and can't see any connection with nail polish??

Same, can someone enlighten us?

mommyla

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 8:54 am
amother Zinnia wrote:
None

See Jonbenet Ramsey

Yes because a little nail polish is the gateway drug to pageantry Rolling Eyes

Sally Hansen insta-dri is good.

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 9:12 am
I used to use the ones that were specifically meant for little girls and were safe (no toxins or whatever) but it comes off in 2 seconds there was no point. I started using Instadry on my daughter and it’s great because it dries fast and can actually last a few days or even a week.

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 9:16 am
I happen to love the idea of giving little girls the opportunity to feel like a princess every now and then. Why ever not? My mother was not girly at all, so she never let us do these girly things.

zaq

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 9:16 am
JonBenet Ramsey was a little girl whose parents turned her into a seductive beauty queen, plastering her with makeup and clothing unsuited to her age and entering her in child beauty contests. At age 6 she was found murdered, and the crime has yet to be solved over 20 years later. The murder resulted in a firestorm of criticism of both child beauty pageants in general and her parents in particular; they were accused of indirectly leading to the murder by turning their daughter into a s@x object and putting her in the public eye.

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 9:19 am
amother Zinnia wrote:
None

See Jonbenet Ramsey
Seriously? And then women here wonder why as girls grow up there are body image issues?
Putting nail polish on a 3 year old may not be everyone's cup of tea, but its not an automatic lead to beauty contests and murder/death. Get a grip. Its just nail polish. Thats it. Dont make it an issue when irs literally not.

zaq

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 9:19 am
mommyla wrote:
Yes because a little nail polish is the gateway drug to pageantry Rolling Eyes

Maybe not. But if you look up old, old posts, there were threads about imas, right here, who put mascara, blush and lipstick on their babies--including boys-- before having them photographed, because they felt their dc looked too pale. THAT deserves a Rolling Eyes

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 9:21 am
The reason I posted is bec every time I get my nails done dd cries and says she wants her nails done too…

my mama

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 9:22 am
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....title

This is a water soluble non-toxic nail polish. I got it for my daughter.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 9:22 am
I bought the water-based nontoxic kind (piggy paint, Townley, and I think honey are some brands) for my then- 4 year old. 3 is young to stay still for it to dry! The water-based stuff peels off easily but stays well on toes.

amother
Zinnia

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 10:01 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Seriously? And then women here wonder why as girls grow up there are body image issues?
Putting nail polish on a 3 year old may not be everyone's cup of tea, but its not an automatic lead to beauty contests and murder/death. Get a grip. Its just nail polish. Thats it. Dont make it an issue when irs literally not.

Of course it’s not a gateway to murder. But makeup on a 3 year old sure is creepy

mommyla

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 11:18 am
zaq wrote:
Maybe not. But if you look up old, old posts, there were threads about imas, right here, who put mascara, blush and lipstick on their babies--including boys-- before having them photographed, because they felt their dc looked too pale. THAT deserves a Rolling Eyes

Yes that is creepy. But not in the same realm as a 3 year old who wants pretty nails like Mommy.

weasley

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 12:46 pm
amother Zinnia wrote:
Of course it’s not a gateway to murder. But makeup on a 3 year old sure is creepy

Make up and nail polish is 2 very different things.

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 1:03 pm
Nail polish on a 3 year old Can't Believe It glad I have all boys

amother
RosePink

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 1:06 pm
knew there would be some negative comments here
my 2.5 year old begs for makeup I pretend to wipe lip gloss on her for shabbos...(she sees me wear everyday)
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics