Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
AUTO WRITE (New game)
  Previous  1  2  3 16  17  18 26  27  28  Next

birdie1

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 4:36 pm
cheese cake wrote:
Person with the same hair color and same face and same face and hair type and then the other person who has a similar face but the other one has the exact face so it’s just the one that’s not a big one and I think that’s what I was going for I just don’t want it all the same but

LOL

birdie1

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 4:36 pm
Time for a while to see u again soon as I have a lot to say tehillim I'm sorry for not being able much help but I do have some

schoolbus

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 4:38 pm
Some people just want a little more money and I want a lot of it and I’m just trying not be a bad guy but I’m trying not be like you I don’t want you guys and I’m not gonna do that to anybody I don’t know how I can

birdie1

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 4:40 pm
Can you please post the Macys links for me to the doctor and let me know

Java

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 5:00 pm
schoolbus wrote:
Some people just want a little more money and I want a lot of it and I’m just trying not be a bad guy but I’m trying not be like you I don’t want you guys and I’m not gonna do that to anybody I don’t know how I can

Same tho LOL

Java

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 5:01 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Can you please post the Macys links for me to the doctor and let me know

Know what I was thinking about you and your family like a year old and a zillion kids and then I will be sleeping and I have a lot to work on the paper that I can come over and help with that one got

birdie1

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 5:16 pm
Got the message that the pita is in recovery 🙏 🙌 💪 👌 👍 👏 🙏 🙌 💪 👌 👍 👏 🙏 🙌 💪 👌 👍 👏 🙏 🙌 💪 is the most beautiful place to live for the first place to find the perfect holiday gift from a sweet little gift for you at all day long day going forward to your mom of course and having her back in your house is awesome but it cost you much to get to the bathroom or shower or to use your kitchen sink insert in your house or a house

Busybee5

Post Sat, Jun 10 2023, 8:12 pm
House now I am not in a while to find a way of saying that even possible for me straight after work tomorrow so we have a 7 year old boy and a happy new month my kids to bed when you have a mo and I have to get off with a friend of yours is a bit earlier if I have to get off with a friend of yours is a bit more

unnamed

Post Sat, Jun 10 2023, 9:17 pm
More than a week to get the same as the last time I was wondering if you have any other information about the same thing about the same thing about the same thing about the same thing about the same thing as well as the same as the same as

cheese cake

Post Sat, Jun 10 2023, 10:22 pm
As you know the last two weeks I was on a diet of a lot more stuff than usual so I’m just gonna take it slow for now I guess I’ll see

Java

Post Sat, Jun 10 2023, 10:42 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Got the message that the pita is in recovery 🙏 🙌 💪 👌 👍 👏 🙏 🙌 💪 👌 👍 👏 🙏 🙌 💪 👌 👍 👏 🙏 🙌 💪 is the most beautiful place to live for the first place to find the perfect holiday gift from a sweet little gift for you at all day long day going forward to your mom of course and having her back in your house is awesome but it cost you much to get to the bathroom or shower or to use your kitchen sink insert in your house or a house

So glad to hear the pita is in recovery. Bh

Java

Post Sat, Jun 10 2023, 10:42 pm
cheese cake wrote:
As you know the last two weeks I was on a diet of a lot more stuff than usual so I’m just gonna take it slow for now I guess I’ll see

A diet of a lot more stuff than usual Very Happy
Sounds like my kind of diet

See if I could have it in my community room and then we can go on the floor in a bit early and get

birdie1

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 12:02 am
Java wrote:
A diet of a lot more stuff than usual Very Happy
Sounds like my kind of diet

See if I could have it in my community room and then we can go on the floor in a bit early and get

Lol Java. This game got me LOL

I'll do 30

Imamother.com and the covid are the best of the most important and the most effective and easy way for your child ran into your own business days and days of

cheese cake

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 12:25 am
Of the two countries in this year old treaty which was ratified in December of this century in a ceremony in honor the first time since independence in June this century that China and China have been the only two nations in this year and

Busybee5

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 2:17 am
And a happy new month my love you too much for the fruit salad with you in a while ago but you have a mo and I will be a little

Dandelion21

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 9:26 am
Little bit more of the time to celebrate For the first week and then a few weeks later we were

birdie1

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 9:39 am
We're going on in a couple weeks ago but we have to

Dandelion21

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 9:42 am
To the bathroom 🚻 😍 🤪 😜 😌 😋 🚻 😍 🤪 I think so far is a good idea for me to get a

Busybee5

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 9:44 am
A bit of a sudden change of plan to go to a nice day ahead of you and your family and friends and family members to the moon is a very nice to hear it was the one I was in k person in charge for this year and the rest is for me

schoolbus

Post Sun, Jun 11 2023, 10:16 am
Me if I get the same one in a month or so I will get the one I got from the other store I have a few other things that are different from what you

Page 17 of 28   Previous  1  2  3 16  17  18 26  27  28  Next Recent Topics