Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Did a/o stay at this hotel?

lucky

Post Thu, Oct 20 2005, 7:38 pm
Did a/o stay at the Ramada hotel in East Hanover, New Jersey? Is it kid freindly? Is it nice for a weekend get-together? I would appreciate any info.

Also, did a/o go with Greenwald Caterers for a weekend get-away?

Tovah

Post Thu, Oct 20 2005, 9:34 pm
I'VE STAYED AT A DIFF RAMADA AND FROM ALL THE HOTELS I'VE BEEN TO, THE RAMADA IS ONE OF THE NICEST. I DIDN'T HAVE KIDS THEN, BUT THEIR VERY NICE. sorry abt caps

cindy324

Post Sun, Nov 06 2005, 10:32 pm
It's nice but at their rates you could get a hotel wwith 1 bedroom suites, a must if you're traveling with kids. We stay in hotels every weekend in the summers so I have some recommendations for you. Do you have to be in East Hanover? If not I have place s for you a bit closer to Brooklyn. You can try Sierra suites in Bridgewater/Branchburg NJ. Look uptheir website for exact address, but they offer 1 bedroom suites, with full kitchen, full size fridge, for $84/night on the weekends. They have another location in Parsippany, which is right next to your original destination, but they are priced a bit higher at about $119/night. You can also try Homewood suites in Somerset, NJ(40 min. drive) This hotel is brand new, just opened up in august. I believe they are $89 /night for a one bedroon suite. They also have an indoor pool in case anyone is interested. I believe the RAmada is $99 /night and they have only standard rooms. Shop around , maybe all these places can give you an even better price if you reserve a large amount of rooms.

P.S. If you're reserving at Sierra suites, double make sure that you're reserving a one bedroom suite and NOT a junior suite, which is really just an oversized room for like $5 less.

queen

Post Mon, Nov 07 2005, 2:14 am
Lucky- Greenwald Caterers are excellent. They are the main caterers of Lakewood NJ and get brought out to other locations as well.

(for ex. Agudah of Chicago is bringing them out to cater their main convention next month)

lucky

Post Mon, Nov 07 2005, 9:09 am
Thanx for the replies. We changed our plans and went to a kosher hotel in the mountains.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics