Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Tips for taking chacha test

amother

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 6:16 pm
Hi
I am about to take the chacha test for the second time. Is there anyone who can give me tips on how to pass?

cindy324

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 9:08 pm
I've copied and pasted some of the tips we discussed on the thread we already have on ChaCha.Since it's 15 pages long, I figured I'll sort it out for you! Good Luck!

TIP: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE CHA CHA TOOLBAR UNTIL YOU HAVE READ ALL THE PROVIDED LITERATURE, AND ARE COMPLETELY FAMILIAR WITH THE PROCESS. TOOLBAR SHOULD BE YOUR VERY LAST STEP, WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR THE TEST QUESTIONS TO COME AT YOU.

For the typing part, the most important thing is to type accurately. You dont have to be a super fast typist, just make sure you type everything accurately.
They pay 20 cents per answer.
When you do the simulator test they will just keep throwing questions at you, they dont count them so you have to log out yourself after 15 and if you log back in and there are no more coming then it means that you finished 15.

When you take the Sim test, accuracy is more important than time. Try to be quick, but make sure you're spelling is correct. Don't forget to add at the end of each answer , if there's room to do so, a "thanks for using ChaCha" or "Keep ChaCha-ing" etc.

Try to give full answers not just one word answers. Make sure you read through all the material in the knowledgebase, especially the blacklisted/graylisted sites. Those sites you can never use as a source.

Make sure you watch the instructional video on how to work your Dashboard. I watched it over and over again, even wrote down the steps, so I knew exactly what to do when I began the sim test.

Do all of your studying before you download the ChaCha toolbar, because as soon as you do, and sign in, the sim test will begin right away, and you'll have no idea what to do

amother

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 10:41 pm
cindy, thanks for all the tips.
The test im about to take is the first test, the basic questions with multiple answers to choose from. When I did it last time they said sorry we hav no positions suitable for you roght now......
Is this test you are talking about the next step?
Is there any advice you can give me on the first test? Its simple questions and I have no idea why I failed?
Thanks

Crayon210

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 10:46 pm
Are you reapplying a second time? Be careful, someone on here lost her job with ChaCha for that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics