Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Is eye make-up necessary?
Previous  1  2

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 1:37 am
I never do harsh liner. maybe that is something you should try. I always smudge my liner. After you apply your liner ( I use cream liner) I wait till it almost dries, then take my liner brush and brush it over the color, smoking it up.

teacup, try a sheer lilac color. It is gorgeous, and hardly ever had problems on anyone. what about s forest green shadow applied sheer?

hotmama, smoky doesnt have to look dark. take a lighter liner, and use a lighter hand when you apply, and smudge just a drop to make a difference.

Amital

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 4:08 pm
I think it depends on the person. I happen to be a natural blond, with super light skin, blue eyes, almost white eyelashes and brows, and dark circles under my eyes (thank you, genetics and small children. Smile ) If I don't wear brown mascara on top , I look terrible--washed out and utterly exhausted. If I only have a minute for fix-up before I run out, that's the first thing--and sometimes the only thing--I do.

On the other hand, one of my sisters has green eyes, darker hair and long, long dark eyelashes, like the kind that used to bump her glasses. When she puts on mascara at all, she looks too made up, even using the lightest touch.

Another sister is somewhere between for coloring and can do either. So I guess it depends, both on the person and on what you are used to seeing yourself with!

TheBeinoni

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 4:10 pm
sorry off topic, but amitalmaia, did you change your avatar or am I imagining things?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics