Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
To Dye.. or not to Dye... that is the question....
Previous  1  2

greenfire

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 12:56 pm
let her have FUN if she wants ... hair grows back ...

Fabulous

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 5:50 pm
I went to panim yaffot in boro park and they only took thirty bucks and it looked great

Fabulous

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 5:51 pm
I went to panim yaffot in boro park and they only took thirty bucks and it looked great

Maya

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 5:54 pm
Mimi, why on earth did you dye your hair pink?? Smile

pacifier

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 7:04 pm
hotmama! u 're so funny!!! we should meet each other. I tried to dye my hair a few times when pregnant with number 2. and it never came out completely one color!
a month b4 I gave birth, I finally found a blond dye (and I'm dark haired too), well I had white/blond in the front then all different shades of blond/reddish blond/darker blond, even some dark hair that didn't get the dye!!!!

better get someone to do it for you!!! lol

pacifier

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 7:07 pm
I told my husband about this thread, he told me to add that he hated it!!! (it did look weird but I was so thrilled to have some blond hair!!!)

TheBeinoni

Post Sun, Aug 17 2008, 4:37 am
Hey! Thanks everyone for your responses - I just read them all now since the thread had been moved!

queen - I did ask my DH, actually I said to him, "I'm bored. I'm gonna die my hair," and he was like, "HAHAHA okay that's gonna be interesting." He doesn't care so much, he thought it might be cool! He told me even if I end up looking hideous he will still love me LOL aww how sweet!

Anyways, since I posted this, I have NOT dyed my hair... truth, I'm scared too!

I've seen ads for Panim Yafot in BP, maybe I'll make a trip out there one day.. if not maybe Pacifier you can help me!
About the roots sticking out of a tichel, I usually cover ALL my hair past my hair line so that if the tichel slips I am still covered, but still I would be nervous. Maybe I will dye a little past my roots. (Yea I know that sounds so iffy... see why I'm so nervous!)

shosh

Post Sun, Aug 17 2008, 6:21 am
I won't dye my hair yet until it starts going really grey. I've found a few silver threads, but so far they are still insignificant. When this changes, I'll probably do something about it because I will want to stay feeling young for a bit longer ... I've got dark brown hair, but because my skin is very white and I have blue eyes, pple are sure I'm blonde under the sheitel.

If I do go grey, though, I might have a laugh. After all, NO ONE sees my hair ...

pacifier

Post Sun, Aug 17 2008, 10:06 am
I'll help you but I don't guaranty the results!!!! lol.
I should have taken a picture of my hair that day with all the different shades from white blond to dark!!!!

anyway, whatever the result, your hair will be covered!

another thing with dying hair is that it can make your hair very dry.

anyone ever tryed a real bold color, like real red or purple!?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics