Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Ring around the rosy ...
Previous  1  2

what kind of wedding/engagement ring
yellow gold  
 17%  [ 10 ]
white gold  
 70%  [ 41 ]
one of each  
 5%  [ 3 ]
something unique  
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 58

sbs

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 10:41 pm
amother wrote:
Platinum engagement ring, white gold wedding band. There's no platinum option... Rolling Eyes

me too!! Very Happy

redhot

Post Thu, Aug 21 2008, 1:51 pm
platinum looks like white gold

drumjj

Post Thu, Aug 21 2008, 3:45 pm
choc how can u get married without a ring? even if someone is now divorced they stil must originally for the chuppa had a ring

shosh

Post Thu, Aug 21 2008, 3:53 pm
Well, he never bought me an engagement ring (although I did get a very nice watch out of him), and he bought me the cheapest white gold wedding ring that never fit properly. Which I suppose was his general attitude to marriage ... Rolling Eyes

Oh well ...

Ruchel

Post Thu, Aug 28 2008, 3:46 pm
so many white gold! it's so rare around here! I think I've never seen a white gold wedding band!

Both my rings are classical yellow.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 28 2008, 4:05 pm
I wish I cud post this under my sn, but it has way too much l''h if I do, & if I skip what wud be the l''h I may as well not post.

you know that cobblers son has no...expression?

my fil is a retired jeweler. so I got a nice platinum engagement ring (completely not the style I wanted but I am used to it now and like it & its not as if dh chose it, he didnt) and then just picture my face when I got a yellow gold wedding band, it was a sight to see. I was like BUT I CANT WEAR THEM TOGETHER, THEY DONT GO.

BUT THEN thats not all. FIL made sure to size the rings REALLY TIGHT so I wouldnt lose his hard earned money. they are like size 4 and something. If my fingers swell even an iota they wont go on.

ah well, its water under the bridge now and was a charachter building experience.

Lady Godiva

Post Thu, Aug 28 2008, 4:09 pm
amother wrote:
I wish I cud post this under my sn, but it has way too much l''h if I do, & if I skip what wud be the l''h I may as well not post.

you know that cobblers son has no...expression?

my fil is a retired jeweler. so I got a nice platinum engagement ring (completely not the style I wanted but I am used to it now and like it & its not as if dh chose it, he didnt) and then just picture my face when I got a yellow gold wedding band, it was a sight to see. I was like BUT I CANT WEAR THEM TOGETHER, THEY DONT GO.

BUT THEN thats not all. FIL made sure to size the rings REALLY TIGHT so I wouldnt lose his hard earned money. they are like size 4 and something. If my fingers swell even an iota they wont go on.

ah well, its water under the bridge now and was a charachter building experience.

You can dip your wedding band in white gold to match the platinum ring. (You can enlarge rings too.)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics