Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Photo Albums

shoppingmom

Post Sun, Aug 03 2008, 8:04 pm
I want to organize all my pictures in nice photo albums. I would like to get 15-20 albums (matching of course) and redo whatever I do have in albums already. Would anyone be able to recommend some good albums? I want something nice and neat. Anyone?

shmeichel

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 2:32 am
I dont see why any photo albums wont work.

though, I know I prefer ones with something in the column to write about the picture.

shoppingmom

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 10:17 am
I'm looking for a real nice strong album. Would anyone know where I could order them? I'm thinking of doing 3 on a page.

chavy

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 10:20 am
I bought by sunshine photo store on 13th ave, they have the one thats leather and looks like a book, it has 2 pics on a page and its very neat and nice... I love em

shoppingmom

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 10:25 am
I'm thinking of 3 on a page....

chavy

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 10:27 am
I find 3 on a page to be messy looking... but im sure u can find at any store some nice ones...

shoppingmom

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 10:30 am
I'm trying to save space! You could store much more photos in an album with 3 or 4 on a page.

HappyFamily

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 10:37 am
I happen to have the Pioneer 3 on a page. I love it. It Looks neat and my pictures are always in order.

shoppingmom

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 10:48 am
Family, those albums are neat but the quality isn't the greatest. I want strong lasting pages. Smile

HappyFamily

Post Thu, Aug 14 2008, 12:26 pm
Nothing is forever Wink

twokids

Post Sun, Aug 31 2008, 8:02 pm
Smile [size=12]I found some very good albums on 54th street and 13th ave. they're nice and have a good selection with the service that keeps me coming back.

mummy

Post Sun, Aug 31 2008, 8:58 pm
I bought my albums at costco. Leather 3 on a page. You can choose the type that you can take pages out or the book type. Very reasonable price. I think they have them on their website, I got them in the store. They look so neat on the book shelves.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Aug 31 2008, 9:22 pm
I have 3 on a page and find them very neat. Where do you live bec. I know a store in bklyn that might have them, and for a good price.

GAMZu

Post Sun, Aug 31 2008, 9:39 pm
I don't like 3 on a page because the photos get "lost" when you are hit by 6 at once.
I get mine in Bergament. They are good and strong. They have different types, so I can't tell you exactly which I have. But I kinda know it by feel. One of the criteria is that the page itself should be plastic, not paper. And the break between photo pockets, where the clear plastic is fused to the page, should be one long line, and not just fused in 2 spots.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics