Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Sick baby

Ima2

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 10:38 pm
What do you guys do when your baby is sick and can't find a babysitter last minute to watch dd? I'm a PT so if I don't work, then the office staff has to cancel all my patients, which is really bad for the practice. My husband usually can't either. What do you all do when in this situation...just not go to work?

ShakleeMom

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 11:09 pm
If they need you so badly, then they will be happy if you bring a sitter to work ?

allgood

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 11:24 pm
I have the same question. I always feel so bad about taking off from work. On the other hand I'm not sending my children out to anyone when they're sick- I don't want to be responsible for s/o else's child catching whatever it is. Unless my mother is availabe to take my child I always stay home- at the end of the day my children is more important than work

Never easy- Good Luck!

gold21

Post Mon, Sep 01 2008, 11:25 pm
If you were sick, you would have no choice but to take off, regardless of how many clients would be cancelled. Same applies when your baby is sick, imho.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics