Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Yaffa wigs being sold on Ebay
Previous  1  2  3

CrunchyNotFlakey

Post Thu, Sep 04 2008, 12:29 am
I bought one and like it very much. The owner was very good at helping me select a sheitel.
I bought a $400 handmade stretch skin top one, and a $99 dollar one (as a gift).

The "gift" sheitel is very stiff. It looks more wiggy that I see around. The person I bought if for lives waaay out of town. She thinks it's beautiful. B"H.

So...as for the $400 one. It's beautiful hair! The color is warmer that the same 6/8 from Michal. I would say the quality is the same or better than michal. It's pretty thick, but that is the style now. I would highly recommend buying from her if you are pretty knowledgeable and flexible.

yogajew

Post Thu, Sep 04 2008, 3:53 am
Family95 wrote:
leahrivka wrote:
I finally ordered a fall from yaffa wigs outlet. I haven't received it yet, but the proprietor also has an MSN group. http://groups.msn.com/YAFFAWIGSOUTLET/

The owner, Samantha is extremely nice and helpful, really a pleasure to deal with. I'll report back when the fall comes. I considered the price to be a bargain...350 dollars for a 22" kosher remy fall.

What's the return policy?

I don't believe that they accept returns, but I could be wrong. I'm really happy with my fall, it feels very light and not at all "wiggy". I think I'm going to buy another mid-priced kosher remy sheitel to alternate with the fall for work. I don't usually wear sheitels on a day to day basis, so I don't like to spend a lot...not to mention that I'd rather be spending the money on shoes Smile
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels