Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I just started a Money saving Blog!

frumnurse

Post Thu, Sep 04 2008, 7:36 pm
I just started this blog on how to save money in everyday life. From coupons, samples, rebates, deals, lifestyle changes and other creative ways to stretch the hard earned dollar. Being that our frum lifestyle (large families, Shabbas and Yom Tov expenses, Tuition etc) costs us lots more than the avarage American family- it's always good to hear new ways and learn new tricks on saving money. I am very inspired to share my ideas with family and friends and my audience is growing by the day! I hope that my blog can be of great help to many families. Check out my blog ( read all posts) and let me know what you think.
If you like the blog then save it as a favorite on your computer, subscribe to it and share it with friends and family. (The difference between my blog and all the other money saving blogs out there is that it is geared for frum/kosher families.) I am committed to blogging and promise many exciting posts throughout the week on a variety of topics. On Sundays you can see a list of many deals you can get in stores such as Rite aid, CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart and more. I would love to expand my blog even more and would appreciate to hear some comments, ideas and suggestions.
Also anyone out there have a blog too with similar interests then let me know.

http://www.savingmoneyideas.blogspot.com

GAMZu

Post Thu, Sep 04 2008, 7:46 pm
Looks interesting!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics