Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Makeup that stays on for 24 hours??
Previous  1  2

Fabulous

Post Wed, Aug 13 2008, 11:47 am
I was in Pannim Yaffot and they were advertising eyeliner and lipliner that lasts aroun 24 hours. You can check it out. I used to use the drug store brands like Max Factor that last long and they worked but I like to get makeup by someone that matches my face to colors so I don't buy on my own anymore, I order from someone and it is off even before I go to sleep Friday night, even with Liplock. But maybe it is just me because I have very dry lips.

Tefila

Post Wed, Aug 13 2008, 11:48 am
Beauty and everyone else It is spelled LIP CHIC or LIP SEALER do not type in the other words or spelling in google or you might come up with something you are definatley not looking for BE WARNED!!

Fabulous

Post Wed, Aug 13 2008, 12:05 pm
Sorry. I just never remember what it is called. Thanks.

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2008, 12:25 pm
I tried lip lock and all that. None of it keeps my lipstic on all day. I need good tips

greenfire

Post Fri, Sep 05 2008, 12:30 pm
couldn't be too good for the skin ...

Lady Godiva

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 10:37 am
greenfire wrote:
couldn't be too good for the skin ...

It isn't.

Lady Godiva

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 10:40 am
amother wrote:
I tried lip lock and all that. None of it keeps my lipstic on all day. I need good tips

Apply a coat of lipstick, kiss it off on a tissue. Apply a thin second coat, then put on lip sealer. Never apply lip sealer over a thick coating of lipstick. Keep lips apart until lip sealer completely dries. Avoid greasy foods as oil removes the lip sealer.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 2:39 pm
This is what I do for ppl who dont like liplock, and for myself ( cuz I hate it too...)
1. line lips
2. fill in lips with liner. ( I dont use such a harsh liner color, so it is not too dark.)
3. put on lipstick
4. blot
5. put on lipstick again
6. pat on a sheer pressed powder onto lips
7. reapply lipstick and some gloss.

hope this helps!

Maya

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 2:50 pm
Beauty, doesn't the last layer of gloss make everything come off? I know that if I ever put a gloss on top of my sealer, it will all be off within the hour.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Mon, Sep 08 2008, 9:56 pm
I don't usually put gloss, only when my lips need the boost. If you do put on gloss, then tap it on, do not smear it on. I take a lip brush, and dab the gloss onto my lips...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics