Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Huge dilemma re: DD's school
Previous  1  2

bubby

Post Fri, Sep 26 2008, 1:47 pm
So now what? When you say the girls are gone, do you mean the new girls who came from NY? What happened to them? It's a shame for them, but I'm glad it worked out for your daughter. Is the new Principal still there?

amother

Post Sat, Sep 27 2008, 10:42 pm
I think they plan on resuming the set-up they had last year (somewhere in L.I., I think). We're back to our small-sized but hopefully still sweet and innocent school that we've come to love and I think our administration has come to appreciate too.

amother

Post Sat, Sep 27 2008, 11:56 pm
Wow! That's crazy. I'm the amother that wanted to get my daughter out of Bais Rivkah. YOur school's facilities are so great-it sounded so wonderful but I couldn't afford to send her. It's crazy for the NY girls, what a shame! Their mechaneches is amazing- she is super special, I really feel bad for her that this didn't work out.

amother

Post Mon, Oct 06 2008, 8:55 am
My daughter went to the school that merged with yours. Not all the girls who went to her school were expelled or had problems too difficult for the school to handle. My daughter has learning problems which her former school was not addressing. To accuse all the girls from her school as not Shomer Shabbos or keeping kashrus is not true-have you witnessed all these girls violating halacha?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children