Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
A non election thread, laundry & cook here

red sea

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:57 pm
Dedicated to mrs xyz. I do not feel like cooking for shabbos. I rather just eat cereal & milk. I did not tackle laundry yet. I rather waste time online Smile and I need to find a warmer jacket (so I can go vote if its cold Nervous )

greenfire

Post Fri, Oct 24 2008, 1:57 am
you're a riot Wink ... we had cereal for dinner tonight and forget about the laundry - don't wanna do it ... (so we made one whatever you wanna throw in load - lazy sign for someone who separates everything)

p.s. red seai was in the middle of answering this when I got booted out due to computer moodiness earlier

e1234

Post Fri, Oct 24 2008, 2:32 am
well I told my husband to buy a chicken and he said he's sick of chicken and meat -- he doesn't want it.
so I'm skipping the chicken and probably will just put some shnitzels up from my freezer (though he doesn't want it either)
He told me not to make cholent but I will in case we get in the mood. not sure what else we could eat anyway...

yo'ma

Post Fri, Oct 24 2008, 4:22 am
My laundry is also piling up. I just don't feel like doing it.

I was only going to make chicken and chulent for shabbos, but the stores didn't have any chicken whatsoever. I ended up throwing a piece of meat in the oven and making the chulent. It took a total of maybe 10 minutes and I'm done.

mebs

Post Fri, Oct 24 2008, 4:28 am
I'm recreating leftovers that were in the fridge into Shabbos. Chicken shnitzel got cut up into chicken salad. Leftover stuffed cabbage is being reheated instead of cholent, etc.

I just made a new potato kugel and we'll eat up what there is.

But I'm happy to have clean laundry again!

raizy

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 9:43 pm
I did all my laundry everyone clap out load. I did it a whole thursday night and friday only to have to do one million loads today. and all my hanging stuff is dry and needs to be folded and packed away.... whahhahahahahahahah.

I dont want to see any laundry bye tommorow night in my house or I will seriously have a meltdown... my table is packed high... and it is all from shabbos. and all the wet suits that didnt get dry in time for shabbos.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics