Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Maccabi Gynecologist in Jerusalem

miracle

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 3:35 am
Can anyone recommend a good Maccabi Gyn in Jerusalem area?
I am looking for a Dr that does ultrasound also in his office and would not refer me for outrasounds elsewhere.

Thanks

greentiger

Post Fri, Oct 24 2008, 5:05 am
I started using Dr Avi Tzafrir. I see him in Kiryat Yovel where he has an u/s and all the equipment in his office. I am not sure where else he works though and what he has. He is very friendly and patient and never rushes you.

littlemissunshine

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 9:23 am
hey I dont no wat maccabi means but I saw dr samwelov in jerusalem shari tzedek he was very good does everythin in his office.

catonmylap

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 9:28 am
I use Dr. Bar On at zomet habankim. He has an ultrasound in his office, but it's old. He only used it farther into my pregnancy.

chanchy123

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 3:42 pm
catonmylap wrote:
I use Dr. Bar On at zomet habankim. He has an ultrasound in his office, but it's old. He only used it farther into my pregnancy.

I was just going to recommend him. I've only been to him once but I've heard great things about him.
I would also like to hear about a obgyn in Maccabi who has office hours either in town or at the mall. (pref. a female dr.)

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 3:45 pm
I used Dr Tzafrir with my previous pregnancy. I liked him.

The thing about the ultrasounds.. personally, I would want to use someone who has training in using and reading the technology, someone who spends the better part of their day using and looking at ultrasounds.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions