Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Los angeles
Previous  1  2  3

starfish2

Post Tue, Aug 26 2008, 1:32 am
Pico is probably the up and coming area, tons of young Chabad ppl there, La Brea feels more frum, the young ppl don't go to shul. I don't think the Rabbi likes when they use the eiruv so in La brea you won't see young ppl at shul w/babies. Pico a lot of Lubavs use the eiruv, it feels more modern too but I could be wrong... I like the valley but it's a shlep to school and tons of young ppl don't live there

chanagital

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 2:00 pm
The valley is definitely cheaper rent but not by too much. If you want a nice 2-3 BR apartment expect to pay $2000-$3500
Rental houses are hard to come by.

LaLaLand

Post Mon, Oct 27 2008, 3:53 pm
2-3 Bedrooms rent for $1500-2500 in the Beverly Hills, Beverly Center, West Hollywood area around Beverly Blvd., and Doheny. It is very safe with a great Chabad ( Rabbi Shusterman), Rabbi Benzaquen, and Young Isreal of North Beverly Hills within a few blocks...a yeshivishe minyan may be starting in the area soon, too. PM me if you want more info.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating