Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
What DO You Like About the Other Candidate?
Previous  1  2

Barbara

Post Wed, Nov 05 2008, 8:08 pm
marina wrote:
Quote:
I also thought his concession speech last night was the epitome of graciousness and class

Absolutely. The man has class. I also like the way he corrected the screaming lady at one of the rallies that kept insisting obama was an arab. It takes moral fortitude to do that.

I've no doubts that McCain loves the United States, and wanted to be president in order to lead the country in the direction he deemed appropriate; we just disagree on that direction.

In an election in which we were asked to be colorblind, and lived up to that, I've no doubt that McCain himself is colorblind.

I like the fact that he adopted his first wife's children, and that -- what is it, 40 years after the divorce -- continues to consider them his children.

Clarissa

Post Wed, Nov 05 2008, 8:19 pm
flowerpower wrote:
No, I mean it. He really has great charisma and look at all his supporters. I want some tips-I really do.
You can pm whoever here has the most charisma. I'm not sure about who that is, as I'm charisma-free and can't recognize it in others.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics