Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Fat Wallet Cash Back

sky

Post Wed, Nov 05 2008, 3:13 pm
Before purchasing stuff online go to FatWallet.com and see if they have the store listed. Many times you get a percentage of your purchase back if you link to the store from them. Once you get $10 they mail you a check. Most stores are between 3% - 7% back.

For example I bought dh shoes at Zappos.com for $85 and they gave me back over $5.00.

I've done this many times and have gotten a few checks back from them. It helps if you are trying to save a little money.

avigailmiriam

Post Wed, Nov 05 2008, 9:05 pm
sky wrote:
Before purchasing stuff online go to FatWallet.com and see if they have the store listed. Many times you get a percentage of your purchase back if you link to the store from them. Once you get $10 they mail you a check. Most stores are between 3% - 7% back.

For example I bought dh shoes at Zappos.com for $85 and they gave me back over $5.00.

I've done this many times and have gotten a few checks back from them. It helps if you are trying to save a little money.

Ebates.com does as well; I've gotten a check from ebates.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics