Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Vick's Vaporub and fungus nails

amother

Post Fri, Nov 07 2008, 10:40 am
I read that Vick's vaporub, if applied daily, can get rid of fungus on nails. Unfortunatelly, my toenails are a mess and that makes me feel less womanly. I would love to get pedicures but am too embarassed of those Beauticians at the salon.
I'd like to know if anyone tried it and has seen results. Also, how long did it take for you to see a difference and exactly how did you apply it..how many times a day etc.

Thanks so much!

(I wonder if that "peeing on fungus-like infections" poster is going to advise me to pee on my toenails!)

Fabulous

Post Fri, Nov 07 2008, 10:42 am
I don't know about vaporub, but go to the podiatrist (foot dr. ) he can give you something to reduce it like penlac (clear nail polish with medication).

Lady Godiva

Post Fri, Nov 07 2008, 2:44 pm
I don't know about Vicks for fungus, but you should get it checked out and treated properly for health reasons. Also, don't be embarassed from the nail technicians. Whatever you have, they've seen worse. (Ask a doctor if it's okay to get a pedicure with fungus on nails.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics