Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Mark Hook Ups - travel makeup

Maya

Post Mon, Oct 20 2008, 1:08 am
I came across an advertisement of this product, and checked it out. I think it's the coolest thing. I haven't gotten my order yet, but if the quality is good and the sizes decent, I'll be ordering a few more.

You can choose any two items per connector from the many products that they offer. You can choose from a selection of skincare, lip gloss/color/balm/pencil, eye liner/shadows/brushes/mascara, and blush.

I bought a colored lip balm on one side, and the gel blush on the other. Each item was $5, and I even found a coupon code which got me free shipping. So now I'm waiting for it to come before I get some more.

http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/.....ype=C

Just thought I'd share with all you makeup lovers. Smile

HAPPYMOMMY

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 12:11 am
Did it come yet? How is it?

Fabulous

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 12:15 am
I don't get it. How does it work? What is a connector in this case? Maybe I'm just slow tonight but I do need makeup items so I'm interested. tia.

yaminsmom

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 9:06 pm
hey! just wanted to let you know im an avon rep and mark is a sub brand of avon and in my opinion the hook ups are great! I love the lips and cheek ones but not a fan of the eye shadows. I think the liquid liner is realy good but I dont realy love the mascara unless ur jsut using it for emergencies.
I keep 2 sets in my purse for when I dont have time to put on makeup before I leave then I do it at a red light (I try not to do it while im driving as I have gotten some strange stares) anyways if you want you can order it from my website. ( free shipping codes only work with an avon representative otherwise there is usualy a minimum order) anyways the website is www.youravon.com/rjankowitz and best thing is if you dont like it you can send it back and get you money completely refunded! oh and just in case anyone flags me on this. IM NOT SELLING. I am jsut giving my recommends and trying to save ppl money if they are ANYWAYS buying it and want to get free shipping (hey isnt it better that I get a percentage than the money going straight to avon???)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics