Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Electrolysis-more than enough!

#1mama

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 7:17 pm
I've been going for electrolysis religiously for like 2 yrs now to do my hair line and
I still don't see a major differnce.
Anyone had electrolysis done at hair line ........pls let me know your feedeback!

thanks.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 7:22 pm
I have done at my hairline many times before I got married, and it was not worth the money at all. Everything grew back.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 7:24 pm
Get lasor hair removal, not cheap but the hair is gone after a few visits.

neshomele

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 7:32 pm
I did electrolysis for two years too!! I wish I could have been smarter and stopped as soon as I saw it really doesn't pay off!! Exploding anger all the hait grows back all the time (it is a tinnnnnnnnnnnny bit thinner - but thats it it did!!)

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 7:45 pm
[quote=flowerpower]Get lasor hair removal, not cheap but the hair is gone after a few visits.[/quote]

Can you do laser when you are pregnant or nursing? I really want to do it but am always either pregnant or nursing and remember hearing that you can't do it then. Anyone know of this?

flowerpower

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 7:47 pm
I did it when I was both. I asked my dr and he said it's fine. I had to bring her a dr.s note the it's fine. Ask your dr if he thinks it's ok.

goodheart

Post Mon, Nov 10 2008, 7:51 pm
I also did it when I was both but just make sure u go to a good lady
because I spend tons of money and it didn't work on me or my sis
the lady we went to wasn't good.

Rosemarie

flowerpower wrote:
I did it when I was both. I asked my dr and he said it's fine. I had to bring her a dr.s note the it's fine. Ask your dr if he thinks it's ok.

which dr? the ob/gyn?

#1mama

if I'm in the middle of electrolysis can I switch to laser. will it be effective or the hair is to tiny?? wondering.........

Fabulous

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 11:59 am
I am getting laser by a professional place (Laser Cosmetica) for 7 months already and I still don't see a difference. Granted I don't have very dark hair, but I already had a few treatments with a machine that is calibrated for lighter hair. What's going on?

Mrs.K

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 12:02 pm
#1mama wrote:
if I'm in the middle of electrolysis can I switch to laser. will it be effective or the hair is to tiny?? wondering.........

I'm currently doing laser, I have had 7 treatments so far and am very very satisfied. I may need 2 or 3 more treatments, time will tell.

I'm can only speak for here in Israel, but the area needs to be shaved before they start the laser so I don't see why small hairs should make a difference. Again, only speaking from my personal experience.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 12:09 pm
Yeah, the ob/gyn.

Tulip

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 11:05 am
To all of you who are going for a long time and don't see a difference you are probably going for "PAINLESS" electrolosis. Here is where the saying "no pain no gain" comes in. I have a number from someone very good and it works well. PM me if you want it. I do suggest laser though. I takes much faster and is more convenient. Here is someone speaking from experience. Good luck to you all.

Tulip

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 11:08 am
#1 mama You can definitely switch to laser. And it is not as if you lost out on doing electrolosis till now. View it as good preparation and you will probably need less sessions of laser than is usually needed.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 11:09 am
I do electrolysis for a long time already (over 2 years) and bh seeing good results.. many places where almost nothing is growing back... it does take very long though..
I wud be afraid of laser as I heard it grows back later on..

YALT

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 11:23 am
I did it for a few years (3-4 years), and thought I didn't see a dif. Until I stopped. THen I noticed that most of them didn't grow back. it's the same hairts that keep coming back by me.
And I can't get rid of those. So I stopped, and I pluck those (although the lady who did the electrolysis says never pluck - better to shave)
But I did find that it worked better when I alternated women. So once a month I'd go to another woman.
It was improving like that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics