Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
I want the grocery store to Pay MEEEEEEEEEEE. (whine)
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 5:47 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
I'm always careful to watch how the product is scanned. If the price it scans at is higher than the price indicated on the shelf, and you notice it, you get the product for free. It is a way to protect the consumer from fraudulent price policies. So know your prices and pay attention at the checkout.

Hmm,
won't work in crown heights, where half the stuff has no price on it! Rolling Eyes

Complain!

ganizzy

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 5:54 pm
stores like vons and ralphs have double coupons, and when u sign up for a card with them, they have ur address and u get their weekly flyers. I buy the sunday paper and clip the coupons of things I regularly use like shampoo, diapers... and keep it in an envelope or something. then when I see those things are on sale I buy it with my coupon. for ex. a pkg. of diapers is usually around $11 but they will sometimes go on sale for $9 (once or twice a year for $8) then I use a $1.50 coupon. they double the coupon up to a dollar so it cost me $6.50 for a pckg that sells for $12 in the local groceries/pharmacies in NY.

the best is when the sale was for $8 and I had a $2 coupon - cant beat a pckg of jumbo diapers for $5.

GAMZu

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 6:09 pm
Yup. You gotta shop coupons and sales together.

Fabulous

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 6:33 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
my grocery store gives you 10% off every paid order totaling more than $50.00. Every 4-5 weeks I have enough credit for a complete order. it's great.

In bp? Where? Also, any stores in our area that do the double coupon thing?

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 2:38 pm
hotcouponworld.com is a great place to learn beginner's couponing tricks.

You should NEVER pay for certain things--- like toothpaste, shampoo, etc. Those things should always be free.

Marion

Post Fri, Nov 14 2008, 3:45 am
Here that would never work. Most coupons specifically say that they're not valid in conjunction with other sales/specials.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics