Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Victoria's Secret Bras

Mrs. Crocs

Post Sun, Nov 23 2008, 12:13 pm
A/o familiar w/them? I need to know whether the're supportive or not. (I'm a B/C cup-size.)

amother

Post Sun, Nov 23 2008, 1:01 pm
I definitely wouldnt recommend them because they dont support you whatsoever. Even the underwire doesnt support. Total waste of money. But then again, perhaps it's only the ones that I tried, the ones that look like they support are the pushup ones. However, their panties are great!

Mrs. Crocs

Post Sun, Nov 23 2008, 1:06 pm
Delete

Last edited by Mrs. Crocs on Wed, Apr 14 2010, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Sun, Nov 23 2008, 1:06 pm
I love them! I'm also a B/C and I find them to be supportive and comfortable. They're the only ones I wear (when I'm not nursing) I like them so much I actually e-mailed them and asked them to make a nursing line (but they won't.) I guess nursing is not s*xy.

Barbara

Post Sun, Nov 23 2008, 1:11 pm
amother wrote:
I definitely wouldnt recommend them because they dont support you whatsoever. Even the underwire doesnt support. Total waste of money. But then again, perhaps it's only the ones that I tried, the ones that look like they support are the pushup ones. However, their panties are great!

Its obviously a YMMV thing, then (although IMHO you should never take a product recommendation or condemnation from an anonymous poster). I like VS bras, and I'm larger than you. Comfy, decent support, last for years.

Go to the store. Try them on. The worst that happens is that you wasted an hour of your time.

octopus

Post Sun, Nov 23 2008, 1:21 pm
I never found the VS bras to be unsupportive. And I wear a bigger size than you.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Nov 23 2008, 1:54 pm
I was very surprised. I went to the store last night and expected to try on a few and maybe find one. All four they gave me were nice and supportive (that's what I needed). I couldn't afford four, so I ended up buying the one on sale for $33 (orig. $48) because the other ones were in the mid 40's as well. I am a bit bigger than you,

Last edited by Fabulous on Sun, Nov 23 2008, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mrs. Crocs

Post Sun, Nov 23 2008, 2:45 pm
Great! Thanks e/o for responding!

Fabulous

Post Sun, Nov 23 2008, 2:48 pm
edited because just tested something.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics