Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Grocery store coupons spinoff

Fabulous

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 3:46 pm
Inspired by the thread of the grocery paying the customer.

I always hear about online coupons being great, but I just checked out a few sites and a lot of them require either my information or to install something.

Anyone know safe sites to print grocery coupons from?

TIA

ozfest

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 4:38 pm
I belong to couponmom.com..I have to admit that I haven't really made much of an effort at being a 'coupon mom' myself. You have to be super-devoted to the art of coupon shopping to save big bucks..Besides, the supermarket near us posts their sales online so I check that regularly, and the products I REALLY want to save money on are the strictly kosher ones of course! But as for downloading the software, this site is 100% safe....and you can always uninstall it if you don't end up using it.

greenfire

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 4:39 pm
get the sunday paper ... and clip clip clip ...

Fabulous

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 4:43 pm
greenfire wrote:
get the sunday paper ... and clip clip clip ...

Yeah, but that's only a few items, online databases are far larger and more encompassing.

ozfest

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 4:45 pm
and neater!

greenfire

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 4:47 pm
oops embarrassed

http://print.coupons.com/Coupo.....id=10

try this

Last edited by greenfire on Wed, Nov 12 2008, 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fabulous

Post Wed, Nov 12 2008, 4:49 pm
That sent me to my yahoomail account.

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Nov 13 2008, 2:40 pm
hotcouponworld.com has a coupon database.

If you're with mypoints you can get points for printing coupons via mypoints from coupon.com (or is it coupons.com-- I dunno). Points get you gift cards quickly when you're doing lots of points.

And if there are coupons you really like, get a few sunday papers. Or have family/friends trade coupons with you. Or join a coupon train or coupon trading group.

frumnurse

Post Mon, Nov 24 2008, 5:55 am
I actually started a blog a few months ago (and is growing very quickly) about saving money, coupons and getting things for free or cheap. Check it, especially the archives where you can see all kinds of great posts.

Regarding Coupons & where to get them from:
1) Get the weekly paper and save all the coupons, you might think some products are expensive and you may not clip them out. But sometimes these products will be free after coupon (hard to believe but has happened so many times to me). So basically save all the coupons in the weekly sunday paper (unless you are 100% sure you will never use the product like its treif or pet food and you don't have pets.)
2) Printable Coupons, they are becoming more and more popular. the most common printer software needed to print 75% of all online coupons is called Bricks- the very first time you will need to rpint a coupon it will tell you to download the software. Download the program and after that you will be able to print as many coupons as you want. Just a tip: Use Internet Explorer for printing coupons, some other browsers may not always work.
In my blog I have a list of many printable coupon websites, check it out. Those websites change the coupons every so often and its worth to check frequently.
3) Magazines- so many magazines have coupons, just waiting to be used. ALL You magazine is most famous coupon magazine with an average of over $30 worth of coupons in the magazine. All You is only sold at Wal Mart- the magazine talks about saving money etc. Also the baby magazines have lots of baby coupons like pampers, J&J etc.
4) Read Forums and Blogs to learn and get the swing of when and where to use the coupons. I tell people freqeuntly: Use a coupon on a sale item, in a store that will double or triple the coupon value, so that you will get the absolute most of your coupon value. On my website I have a link to the Coupon Mom's Free E Book- (10 page) guide to learn how to save money at the grocery store. You can apply those tips for so many stores (even the small local grocery store). I list some of my favorite blogs on my website too.

mandksima

Post Mon, Nov 24 2008, 6:33 am
Ah, the one thing I miss from America is the ability to get groceries for nothing. I used to shop sales, use double coupons and if they made a mistake ringing it up not on the sale advertised, it was free. I do love a good bargain. There was always ways to get things for free with rebates, etc.

In E"Y, I pay for the privilige to shop but it is worth it. I just can't buy as much.

catonmylap

Post Mon, Nov 24 2008, 6:39 am
mandksima wrote:
Ah, the one thing I miss from America is the ability to get groceries for nothing. I used to shop sales, use double coupons and if they made a mistake ringing it up not on the sale advertised, it was free. I do love a good bargain. There was always ways to get things for free with rebates, etc.

In E"Y, I pay for the privilige to shop but it is worth it. I just can't buy as much.

I miss it too. Here I can only shop sales...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics