Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Medical billing

amother

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 11:14 am
hi I am looking to become a medical biller as a way to work at home. I hear of all these courses to take and job offering but not sure which is actually a real job and which isnt does any one have any info to help me. thanks in advance

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 10:37 pm
it is very, very hard work. IT's hard to get new doctors; everyone already seems to have a medical biller. it's hard, tedious work and you have to really be committed.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 11:40 pm
I know its hard work but its soemthing I really have wanted to do for awhile. I need to work from home for many many different reasons and it is something I am good at. but I need to know of an online legit program that I can do. if anyone knows of online jobs like data entry ( no telemarking or business) I would be maskim to that also. but I still want to be license in medical billing.

TwinsMommy

Post Fri, Nov 28 2008, 12:06 am
you might find a forum for medical billers at workplacelikehome.com ---- that community is mostly people working as employees for the telemarketing companies and such, but I think when I was last there about half a year ago there were some medical coders and/or billers with their own forum?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers