Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
IMAFATHER.COM

dainty diva

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 10:42 am
Dear Yael,

Imamother has been my best spot on the web ever! Every forum has helped me in so many ways, I can't imagine how my life was before I joined! However, even though we do have a shalom bayis forum, a big disservice is still being done to our DH. They just don't have anything close to this! No, not close. Never a lt blue screen on for hours and hours, with the excuse of , just one more minute dear, I have to read this. Our husbands don't have where to post their questions and concerns of the frum society, they have no place to ask parenting questions and to get answers to things like, can DW be preg? Or do you shave? Or can't stand my boss, now what? or DW doesn't talk to me because I looked and commented on other women. More than once I've been posting questions that DH asked because he didn't have where to get answers.

Yael, you're doing a wonderful job here, maybe it's time you introduce IMAFATHER to our DH's? Just beware ladies, if you don't have one yet, you might have to invest in another comp!

Thanks Loads
Dainty Diva

StrongIma

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 11:44 am
you're not the first one to think of this. see these older threads:
http://imamother.com/forum/sea.....a1193
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics