Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Diapers -- what brand do you like?
Previous  1  2

Diapers -- what brand do you like?
Pampers  
 43%  [ 21 ]
Huggies  
 20%  [ 10 ]
Luvs  
 16%  [ 8 ]
store brand  
 6%  [ 3 ]
other  
 12%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 48

1stimer

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 3:10 pm
when ds was younger pampers worked better (huggies always leaked) but I recently switched to huggies since the pampers were leaking all over, and they seem to be better.

I would like to try non-brand names but I'm scared, because they are such huge packets (50 or so)

Ideally I would like to use cloth, I mentioned it to dh the other day, and he went nuts... Just at this point (16 months), I don't think it would be worth switching over to cloth... Anyone in the know, would it be?

mother48

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 9:39 pm
I'm a big fan of pampers cruisers. they work best in the no-leak, but even better, they don't feel plasticy, and don't have sticky closers, so don't stick to skin, and you can close diaper as soon as change it.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 9:58 pm
I usually use Luvs, cuz they're the cheapest and are great. But I also get Pampers sometimes -- in fact, I just did for my newborn. And I'll get other brands if they're on good sales and/or I have coupons.
Btw -- for those who want to get diapers by the case and good deals...! Try AMAZON.COM. It's free shipping over $25.
800diapers.com is also good -free shipping over $45, but I haven't bought from them.
For those of you in Brooklyn -- R & R Diapers delivers to your door - order by 4 and you'll get your diapers than night! And the prices are great, too!

raizy

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 10:03 pm
I use pampers but I like teddy choice the best.... its the cheapest and it doesnt leak or sag. I find that pampers sack after a little bit of time...

queen

Post Sat, Jan 21 2006, 9:16 pm
pampers as ppl told me they were the best and least likely to leak.

we usually buy a big pack from walmart.
approx $17 for 112 diapers (size 1)

wipes- I use a no name brand and am very happy with them.

Mommy3.5

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 3:31 pm
I use Huggies. I like them becauise they are perfume free. both papers and Luvs have a weird scevt tham makes me very nauseous. I hate the Huggies supreme Though, The tabs don't stay closed, And they are more expensive than regular Huggies.

didan

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 3:41 pm
B"H

We use cloth as well. I voted other. When travelling I don't take cloth with me, we use Tushies (http://tushies.com) and I really like them. Gel free, chlorine free etc, completely natural, no dyes or chemicals that hurt the baby's bottom.

But cloth is really the best.

Tovah

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 3:42 pm
I like pampers but sometimes I buy costcos brand kirkland which is an identical of huggies.

hisorerus

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 3:45 pm
When I used disposables, I liked the Huggies because of the stretchy waistband, which helped contain (some) leaks.

youngmom

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 3:47 pm
luvs works best for my baby.

Ahuva

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 6:19 pm
I love Pampers Cruisers, never had a leak in them. Anyone try BJ"s brand?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics