Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Really disturbing!

hardwrknmom

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 6:19 pm
I was driving in Boro Park today. At the light, I noticed that one of the school buses carrying young children, were not being supervised! I was shocked!! The kids on the bus were standing up, not only that the bus had his door wide open with three little girls standing on the top of the stairs while the bus was driving!!!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!! The bus gets hit and I don't even want to think of the circumstances C"V.

Where are the parents????
I wanted to write down the number of bus but by that time the light was green!

shock shock shock shock shock

shaina punim

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 6:35 pm
I would have reported the bus, thats so dangerious, I wounder what school the bus was from.

Tefila

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 6:45 pm
Quote:

I would have reported the bus, thats so dangerious, I wounder what school the bus was from.

Two possibilitys but still wrong a) Driver needed washroom asap Exclamation or b) Bus stalled or c) one of the kids threw up so was taken to a store facilitys.

Anyway you slice the pie he was wrong he should be fired! Exploding anger

hardwrknmom

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 6:58 pm
a)Driver was not using the washroom at the time cause he was driving!
b)I was at the red he had the green, so he went passed my car and that's when it hit me that he was driving with girls standing by the top of the stairs!
c)no kid threw up

goldrose

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 7:01 pm
tefilla, nice that you are being dan lekaf zechus, but this is a common occurrence in boro park. I see it all the time. there are so many children there, and they are very wild. (this is a generalized statement, I dont mean that ALL bp children are wild)

Tefila

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 8:23 pm
Quote:
Driver was not using the washroom at the time cause he was driving!

Here unsupervised means that the bus was driverless. Tongue Out So it wasn't completley unsupervised Confused
But seems someone doesn't care if c"v something happens I wonder are bus drivers are licensed in n.y Confused
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics