Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
American money going to Gaza

mugsisme

Post Tue, Feb 24 2009, 12:21 am
US Pledges 900 million

I *KNOW* we give a lot of money to Israel, and maybe many people here feel that this is "fair". Except that when we send money to Israel, it is NOT used to blow up people or houses or schools. How in the world is the UN going to prevent this money from buying more weapons. Why doesn't the US just send the weapons over themselves and cut out the middle man??????

bubby

Post Tue, Feb 24 2009, 7:44 am
It's coming, mugs, you won't have to wait too long. Hillary will personally deliver them.

supermama2

Post Tue, Feb 24 2009, 8:25 am
Much of the money that the U.S gives to Israel has to be spent in the U.S. . NO need to be surprised that the U.S. is favoring Gaza...it's part of the obama revolution Rolling Eyes
As you know, we are living in crzy. times and it's just b/c HKBH wants to bring us closer and do teshuvah 8)

mugsisme

Post Tue, Feb 24 2009, 8:51 am
An interesting thought ... I wonder if at some point Israel could prove that the money was used to buy weapons. Suppose, Hamas uses the money, buys weapons, and fires at Israel. It hits a house or a car that is owned by an American. I wonder if American could sue the government for irresponsibility! We live in crazy times. I bet it could be traced. There is a site I know of that has had proof of various things like Hamas smuggling in weapons in an ambulance during the recent war.

bubby

Post Tue, Feb 24 2009, 8:56 am
As a professional skeptic & pessimist, I believe it won't make any difference if/when it is proved that US $$ went to bomb American Jews. This new administration cares more about appeasing the Arab/Muslim world than hurting Israel or its inhabitants, be they Israeli or American, if they are Jews. WE are the enemy, you see!

lech lecha08

Post Tue, Feb 24 2009, 10:57 am
mugs- The lawsuit thing has happened. The Flatows (who lost a daughter in a bombing in 95) sued the Iranian government and won. They ended up donating a lot (all?) of the money to my high school which several of their daughters attended.

pacifier

Post Tue, Feb 24 2009, 12:43 pm
Just to mention that America has always given money- a lot of money to the Palestinian. I'm sure that same amount given to Americans would have eradicated extreme poverty in america.... but no it's easier to give to politic causes....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics