Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Strollers for sale

Tovah

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 6:08 pm
I have 2 double strollers and really don't need both or have the space for both plus my single so if anyone is interested in one pm
both under 7 months old.
peg perego side by side -$200
safty first tandem, used 3 times -$100

Rochel Leah

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 7:12 pm
Tovah, why don't you keep at least one of them?

Tefila

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 7:23 pm
B/c like most of us get bored, from a long time ago bought strollers and when new ones come on the market would want to purchase that, when iy"h the time comes around. Yep I'm no better since I think a) why have it collecting dust and storage space till it needs to be used again and b) look at above reason Very Happy
And thats my philosophy with custom sheitals that r supposed to last u 10 yrs people get bored way b/4 Rolling Eyes thats human nature. So I get some synthetic some human but thats a whole diff topic Wink

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 8:27 pm
yeah, freilich, but her kids are still babies. She probably still needs one. Smile

Tovah

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 9:57 pm
frielich u got it.

Tefila

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 10:46 pm
Tovah I just knew that had to be the reason though you do get bored easily LOL atleast wait a yr no? Wink
Or try selling on ebay.

Tovah

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 10:50 pm
it's not bored but I want one more geared for our weather that's not heavy to push.

Tefila

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 11:09 pm
Tova I know exactly what u mean thoase double wheels r hopelss for our winters trap snow and all. have you looked into the 'love n care' big wheels swivel side by side and cheaper then the valco but nicer imo, and bigger individual hoods with boots incl?

Tovah

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 11:42 pm
no, lov'n care, I'll check it out.

Tovah

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 11:43 pm
where can I find info on it?

Tefila

Post Sat, Dec 03 2005, 11:52 pm
http://www.borderlinetech.ca/b.....shtml
Try this site see if the link works.
It's the sporty twin I'm referring to plus go all the way to the bottom to look at pics. Plus since it has a large footboard I've seen someone put an older child making it a 3rd on it.
It runs for 600.00 cnd here, though the valco runs for 750.00 and smaller basket.
Whats nice about it is the Dual Padded Boot Cover (usable single or double)
Dual Rain Cover incl whereas other places it cost extra.It's an aussie stroller Wink

Tovah

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 12:06 am
thanks I'm not spending 600 though.

girliesmommy

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 9:40 am
Tovah... what is the peg perego like? Is there a style name that I can check up? I might be interested.

Tefila

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 10:35 am
Well I thought by the time u sell those two yada yada Very Happy
Tovah then how about checking ebay they have double swivel by shwinn for 175.00. What

Tovah

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 10:55 am
thanks freilich but I like to see what I buy.

the preg. is an arian twin u can look it up on baby universe, or come test drive it at my house.

Rochel Leah

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 10:22 pm
tovah the shwinn that freilich is talking abt should be good for weather here in montreal..someone here has it , maybe check hers out first..pm me

girliesmommy

Post Mon, Dec 05 2005, 4:08 am
How old is the aria twin? Is it the one that has only 2 seat positions? What color? If you'd rather, you can PM me with the info. The price is canadian... right?

Oh yeah... I'd love to come try it, but I'm a little far Wink but dont worry, I can have s/o pick it up for me. I have the Aria single, so I know what it is.

raizy

Post Sun, Feb 05 2006, 1:43 am
I have the instep double tt techonlogy which is a double . and swivel wheels. big wheels. and was only 200 us. it is my second yr using it in montreal. definitely for montreal wheather. I dont see why ppl have to buy the valco. or montion buggy . as this is much cheaper.and works just as well. (which annoys my friends who have the mb and valcos. ) they have a mind set that if it is more expensive then it is better..etc which isn ot true.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries