Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Temporary supper situation from organizations in brooklyn

amother

Post Tue, Mar 03 2009, 7:53 pm
we are in a temporary situation and we called chai lifeline mrs spierer for suppers. its almost 8 ocklock and its still not here. does anybody know a better place to call where it comes earlier in the day

amother

Post Tue, Mar 03 2009, 7:56 pm
Sometimes the Kimpiturin place that charges $3.50 per person will be willing to send you few suppers when in a medical bind. They deliver it very, very early. Do you need their number?

amother

Post Tue, Mar 03 2009, 7:58 pm
I have it but cannot pay thank u

amother

Post Tue, Mar 03 2009, 8:04 pm
I'm sorry. Did you try Bikur Cholim?
How many children do you have/portions do you need? I am willing to make a supper for you one night, if you can arrange for it to be picked up in Boro Park. If someone comes to my house to pick it up, I won't even have to know who you are.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 03 2009, 8:07 pm
you are such a doll but I specifically want something that comes from a kitchen I do not want a private person to have to worry about us. we are jsut a few more portions for a kitchen and a major headache for a private person. from a kitchen I will accept.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 03 2009, 8:13 pm
I seriously do not mind, so if you change your mind anywhere down the line, just let me know of this thread. One supper will not make be a burden for me be"h.
I do this for my friends when needed, and they do this for me when I am in a bind too. We all have these situations, at one point or another.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 04 2009, 5:17 am
I had a temporary situation that ended up lasting about a year. We got suppers from 3 places during that time. The kimpeurin place where you pay per portion- their food is delicious and always on time. Another place with not such great food that often came as late as 9- not helpful with small children. And then from satmar bikkur cholim bp. Most of those ladies are just amazing!! Always scrumptious, plenty of food and always on time.
Yaasher koach to them!! They mamish saved my life.
I hope your situation resolves quickly.

chanchy123

Post Wed, Mar 04 2009, 5:51 am
Maybe you can serve todays meal tomorrow evening at a time that is good for you, reheated of course, and so on?
Would that work for you?

amother

Post Wed, Mar 04 2009, 6:04 am
chanchy123 wrote:
Maybe you can serve todays meal tomorrow evening at a time that is good for you, reheated of course, and so on?
Would that work for you?

That didn't work for us because we had no way to heat things up.

chanchy123

Post Wed, Mar 04 2009, 6:10 am
amother wrote:
chanchy123 wrote:
Would that work for you?

That didn't work for us because we had no way to heat things up.

Are you OP (I'm confused)?

icetea

Post Wed, Mar 04 2009, 11:29 pm
Call Masbia 718-972-4446
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics