Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Getting sheets to stay on the beds

e1234

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 7:25 am
How do you get sheets to stay on the beds?
almost all the beds in my house have the sheets off daily...
are there any tricks to it? (besides for telling everyone not to move in their sleep)

shosh

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 7:32 am
Funny - I have the same problem. And it seems that the newer sheets slide off more easily than the older ones. It's very weird ...

Blair

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 7:33 am
They sell clips that help them stay on.

e1234

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 7:34 am
where do you get the clips and is it on any type of mattress?

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 7:37 am
You need to find these: http://www.amazon.com/Sheet-St.....FWFJ8

In the US you can easily get them at the various bed and bath stores. Not sure who would have them herein Israel... Golf maybe?

e1234

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 8:33 am
thanks yesha Smile
they look good and I found them on ebay - I'm going to try to get someone to bring them for me.

Seraph

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 8:40 am
they sell them in israel, and not so expensive. I'll ask my husband where he bought them.

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 9:32 am
yeah they look like girdle clips ... they never helped me ... although it was the dxh that moved a lot ... I was known to sleep quite still ...

however, now my body aches so much I flip & I flop and wake up with half a sheet - no socks & a kitty cat holding my feet hostage ... Exploding anger Banging head (see if you can avoid getting old)

maybe just change the sheets every day - What

pinktichel

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 9:36 am
I've used safety pins in the past. Just put one in all 4 corners. Works perfectly.

MommyLuv

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 10:11 am
Are you guys talking about fitted sheets or flat sheets tucked under the mattress?

I've never had this problem with fitted sheets-even cheap ones from Target have a tight enough elastic to stay put.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 10:36 am
I use clips from Bed Bath & Beyond.

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 10:38 am
MommyLuv wrote:
Are you guys talking about fitted sheets or flat sheets tucked under the mattress?

I've never had this problem with fitted sheets-even cheap ones from Target have a tight enough elastic to stay put.

If you're using American sized sheets (fitted or otherwise) on Israeli sized mattresses, they're going to be too big.

HooRYou

Post Thu, Mar 05 2009, 11:11 am
It probably doesn't help matters that beds in the US have gotten taller so if you are using recent US sheets they might have gotten bigger to accommodate the new sized beds and be even more out of size for Israeli mattresses.

I was a super restless sleeper as a child and nothing-not the clips, grips or any other product kept the sheets on the bed- so it this is your problem you might just be stuck with it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics