Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Pretending to help

greenfire

Post Fri, Dec 11 2009, 2:51 pm
so one day a few weeks ago dd wanted to help me fix something by "holding the hammer" - whatever for - to showoff to her construction worker boyfriend that she helped ... Rolling Eyes

well today she wants to help me cook Help while I'm busy cooking up a storm ... so my reply was that I've been teaching her and showing her since she was 2 - so not sure why she wants to help now ... thought she wanted to see if the peeler matched her nail polish Colors

after a little back & forth I directed her in making the cranberry relish and some mushrooms, as well as pumpkin pie ...

then I was told by the girls that they don't want to get fat ... now I need guests to help me eat Mr. Green

now who will clean the mess ... NOT I Twisted Evil

Isramom8

Post Sat, Dec 12 2009, 6:09 pm
This, plus Henny the turkey...Greenie, it's Chanukah; Thanksgiving already was! Cheers Drunken Smile

greenfire

Post Sat, Dec 12 2009, 6:48 pm
I can have a thanksgiving chanuka shabbos too ya know ... Wink and I DID !!! Mr. Green

Isramom8

Post Sat, Dec 12 2009, 11:51 pm
The thing is, it makes bentching so long...

greenfire

Post Sun, Dec 13 2009, 12:00 am
yes it was indeedy ... but we ate, we're satiated, and definitely gebentched ... Mr. Green
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics